Sales Operations Manager
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
A bit about the job
We’re looking for an analytical and process-oriented Sales Operations Manager to advance our Revenue organization to the next level.
You will work on strategic issues like customer segmentation, team structure, go-to-market strategy, sales processes, planning, and forecasting. In addition, you will work with the executives across the rest of the company, including product, sales, business operations, and finance, to complete strategic projects.
We’re looking for a proactive, independent thinker with deep analytical skills, coupled with the ability to work in a structured manner to thrive in ambiguity. You are not afraid to roll up your sleeves, dig into massive sets of information, and create solutions to problems that have never been tackled before.
This is an international role based in our office in Buenos Aires (with visits to other regions as needed).
What you’ll do
- Design, develop and deliver reporting on KPIs to analyse sales and pipeline trends with actionable improvement opportunities for growth.
- Lead all facets of sales planning, including regular updates to quotas, headcount proposals, global OKR management and sales plans by region.
- Lead cross-functional sales strategic initiatives (such as vertical development) and collaborating closely with product, sales, marketing, business operations, and finance to increase revenue, sales productivity and operational efficiency.
- Assist sales leadership with the viability of the forecast processes and pipeline strength.
- Partner with the global sales team to help drive education on sales processes, operational updates, and best practices to help build increased seller productivity and adoption of internal systems.
- Assess, select and/or implement existing and new sales tools to improve efficiency of business decisions and insights from CRM and pipeline data.
- 3+ years of work experience in Strategy Consulting, Sales Operations, or Finance role seeking “hands-on” entrepreneurial management experience. An MBA degree is a plus (Read the experience of these MIT MBAs at Jampp).
- Strong analytical and conceptual problem-solving abilities.
- Experienced in the assessment, selection and implementation of sales systems and tools as needed e.g. Hubspot, Salesforce, Tableau etc.
- Familiarity and comfort with Q2C process and reporting.
- Exceptionally strong communication skills, including experience effectively communicating with senior management.
- Able to work with a high degree of autonomy, particularly within a global setting.
- Self-motivated, entrepreneurial, and comfortable dealing with ambiguity.
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- 🤓 Ongoing training and a supportive team. We learn together and we win together.
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Solutions Engineer (Pre-Sales) - EMEA - London, UK
Sonatype, London, UK
Customer Service Lead
Bloomon, Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Senior Account Executive - (Storage)
Business Developer - Greece
Endurance International Group, Austin, Texas
Manager, Mid Market Sales