We are looking for an outstanding Compliance Manager to help lead and continue building our Administration, Legal and Finance capabilities to scale Jampp to the next level.
The ideal candidate should be a high-potential finance professional (5-8 years relevant business experience) with strong Controller and Accounting focus, as well as direct experience with Legal and Tax compliance processes. The role also involves an important opportunity for relationship development with global partners.
We are a fast-growing global technology startup and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company from strategy to execution. Experience with helping to manage exponential growth is a plus.
This is an on-site position reporting to the Controller in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
What you'll do
- Legal & Tax Compliance – responsible for monitoring and recommending action to ensure legal and tax compliance, requiring close interaction with our lawyers and accountants in all our geographies. This can include supporting corporate structure, development and optimization of global tax structure.
- Financial Accounting – supervise our accounting analysts that execute the monthly Financial Close process across our legal entities, as well as the annual Audit process. You will drive close process improvements (e.g. cycle time reduction) to help get decision making information to key stakeholders faster.
- Treasury – supervise our treasury analyst helping to develop our banking relationships / administration, dividend payments and overall cash management and forecasting.
- Negotiation Support – provide legal (in coordination with our lawyers if appropriate) guidance in sales and partner (e.g. Supply and Cloud Infrastructure) negotiation processes. This also includes helping to coordinate Data Privacy issues in the context of GDPR in Europe and similar initiatives elsewhere.
What we're looking for
- 5 to 8 years of relevant working experience. Note: we are not looking for more senior / experienced candidates for this role.
- Technical Excellence is a must. A strong compliance and financial accounting track-record will ensure your ability to rapidly add value by freeing up time currently dedicated to the described activities by our Controller.
- Attention to Detail and Analytical Skills – you do what it takes to ensure that your credibility as the source of information and decision-making analysis remains unquestionable.
- Proactive self-starter – you have a bias towards action and are able to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment where you’d rather ask for forgiveness then wait for permission.
- Bilingual English skills is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Certified Public Accountant degree is a must. A good haircut is a plus.
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive compensation package.
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment. We are all entrepreneurs!
- 🍿 All the fruit you can eat, great coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- Brushing up your language skills in a guaranteed Global Environment! We have people from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇳🇱🇷🇺
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.