Jampp is growing, and so is our People team!
We are seeking an exceptional Recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods.
We’re passionate about delivering an awesome candidate experience at each stage of the conversation by lending genuine insight into our culture, mission and challenges.
If you are looking for a strategic position to build out the recruiting infrastructure from the ground up, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with hiring managers to understand and fulfill hiring needs and team goals.
- Own the full cycle recruiting process for different departments at Jampp including sourcing, interviewing & closing candidates.
- Draw upon a proven recruiting background to identify and manage candidates throughout the hiring process, from initial contact all through offer acceptance.
- Engage passive candidates and understand their underlying motivations, while providing detailed information on the position requirements and company mission
- Be the face of Jampp to our amazing candidates! Maintain professional and courteous communication with candidates to foster long-term relationships
- Provide regular status reports to the hiring managers. Ensure that candidate tracking is up to date and compliant in our ATS (Greenhouse)
🤚This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
What we look for
- Bachelor's degree with 3+ years doing full cycle business and/or G&A recruiting
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates from top companies. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies
- Previous start-up experience preferred. If no start-up experience, then at a minimum must have worked at tech companies
- Experience partnering and influencing Hiring Managers throughout the recruiting cycle
- Ability to thrive in a fast paced environment, you embrace ambiguity and enjoy organized chaos
- Scrappy and resourceful with minimal guidance
- You can think on your feet but have enough humility to ask questions
- Able to communicate effectively in English
What we offer
- 🤓 A structured on-boarding, continuous training with a supportive team. We learn together and we win together.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
User Experience Design Immersive Instructor
General Assembly, Riyadh
Conductor, New York, New York
Recruitment Sourcing Specialist
N26, New York
Andela, Lagos, Nigeria
Associate Recruiter, Gray Scalable
Gray Scalable, New York, NY
Executive Assistant Managing Director Germany (m/f/x)