Jampp is growing, and so is our People team!
We are seeking a high-energy Technical Recruiter who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods.
Being the first glimpse any potential candidate will get of Jampp you'll need to be able to relay a compelling picture of our company, vision, culture and responsibilities, and be fearless in pursuing great candidates.
If you are looking for a strategic position to build out the technical recruiting infrastructure from the ground up, this is the right opportunity for you.
What you'll do
- Collaborate with the engineering team to build relationships and deep understanding of our hiring needs.
- Strategize different ways to build candidate pipelines and execute on tactical research, referral generation, events and sourcing campaigns
- Support company hiring goals by building a pipeline for priority roles
- Qualify and engage candidates for relevant openings
- Implement creative sourcing strategies to achieve hiring goals
- Partner with leadership to understand the competitive landscape and gather insightful recruiting data
🤚This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
What we look for
- 2+ years of full lifecycle technical recruiting experience, including some startup experience.
- Proven track record sourcing and hiring passive candidates. You do not rely on inbound applicants or third party agencies.
- Proven track record of success in building strong partnerships with Engineering team.
- Excellent representative of the company - professional, articulate, knowledgeable and intelligent
- Fluency in web and internal tools (Greenhouse is our ATS)
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize competing demands.
- A fun and collaborative teammate who pitches in wherever necessary
What we offer
- 🤓 A structured on-boarding, continuous training with a supportive team. We learn together and we win together.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Lead Data Science Instructor
Flatiron School, Washington D.C.
Palantir Technologies, London, United Kingdom
Certified Toddler Montessori Teacher
LePort Montessori, Brooklyn, New York
Immigration Program Specialist
Postmates, San Francisco
Postmates, San Francisco