IT Support Engineer
Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for bright Support Engineers with an insane desire to learn, who are resourceful and passionate about technology.
Our challenges span many technologies and cool gadgets, from in-house IT management; the development of automated pipelines to executing complex tasks. We work in squads aka small teams to get things done with no fear of getting our hands dirty, so get ready to roll up your sleeves 💪
What you’ll do
- Manage and control in-house IT requirements (hardware, networking, etc).
- Work inside Jampp’s DevOps team with the latest open-source projects to reduce manual work 🤖
- Collaborate with an extraordinarily talented (and select) team of engineers and data scientists.
- Continuous on-the-job training... learn, learn and keep on learning 🤓
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting and repairing computers.
- Basic knowledge of IT networking and Linux.
- Coding skills in Python or Bash.
- Smarts, humility, and equal willingness to learn and teach.
- Ability to work on site on our office in Palermo, Buenos Aires
NICE TO HAVE
- Knowledge or academical experience in Cloud Computing providers (AWS, Google Cloud, etc).
- Experience in IT Support with Mac OS and Linux.
- Dare to begin the journey as a SysAdmin/DevOps Engineer learning the basic concepts and common tools.
- Fluent English.
TOOLS WE LIKE
We don’t confine ourselves to a single tool or language. We believe in using the best tool for the job while maintaining a slight bias toward the tools the team know the best.
- Ansible and Terraform
- Amazon Web Services
- Google Suite
- Git based repositories
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 🌎A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide.
In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. Jampp handles over 50 billion ad requests and process 100 terabytes a day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms.
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior iOS Engineer
Smule, San Francisco, CA
Sr. Software Engineer, Commerce
Sovrn, Boulder Office
Senior Security Engineer - Infrastructure
Cloudflare, San Francisco, CA
Vestiaire Collective, Paris
Senior Software Engineer
Interactive Front End Developer, New Grad - Summer 2019
BounceX, New York