(Entrepreneurial & Data Lover) Business Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Now we are looking for a Business Analyst to join our growing team! The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for data, metrics and technology. You will be directly responsible for analyzing and driving results via programmatic buying.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive programmatic traffic with a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute optimization tactics; and the ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple campaigns.
- Analyze and optimize ongoing campaigns using programmatic sources and the wealth of Jampp tools at your fingertips
- Conduct in-depth pre and post-campaign analytics and other ad-hoc analysis to proactively identify optimization opportunities, organize resources, test and measure performance, and relentlessly iterate forward
- Provide constant feedback to product development on how to improve the Jampp marketing platform based on your first-hand experience
- Identify and address through product or technical escalation requirements or issues related to supply partnerships
- Provide internal support to operations and product on specific questions regarding technical or performance topics
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record.
- Knowledge of SQL (no formal experience required)
- Comfortable analyzing data in Excel or Google Spreadsheets and building reports
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Proactive, quick learner, self-starter
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks
- A strong affinity for technology
- Excited about tackling new and unfamiliar territory. Can learn quickly and have fun doing it
- Strong communication skills
- Fluency in English is a must
WHAT WE OFFER
- 🚀Join a a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- ➡️Competitive salary
- 🤓Learn a ton & help building the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 📈A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- 🤯Brushing up your language skills! We have people from Brazil, UK, France, Holland, Germany and keep growing worldwide … English classes? Spanish classes? Yes!
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- Lots of Jampp t-shirts
- Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Software Engineer
Insikt, San Francisco
Group Product Manager - Organized Home
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Director of Product Design (Remote - USA)
Creative Market, U.S.
Senior Director, Product Management
Strava, San Francisco- HQ
Senior UX Writer
Credit Karma, London, UK