Product Strategy Manager
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for a Manager for Product Strategy to join Jampp!
Working closely with the Product team, as well as different groups across the organization, you will help with the planning, management, and execution of a variety of core initiatives.
We are a fast-growing global company, and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
This role is based in our Buenos Aires, Argentina headquarters.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and execute key strategic goals across both product and revenue.
- Define the business goals and own the results for your product area.
- Develop and manage relationships with outside partners.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate development, business development, investment banking or consulting. MBA preferred
- Experience with strategic partnerships is a plus
- Ability to both lead and execute independently and efficiently, with or without additional resources.
- Someone who can jump quickly to different priorities, learn new areas and subjects quickly, and make thoughtful strategic decisions.
What we offer
- 🤓 A structured on-boarding, continuous training with a supportive team. We learn together and we win together.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Growth Marketing Manager, Japan
Pinterest, Tokyo, Japan
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager- Environments Platform
Pluralsight, South Jordan UT, US
Senior Product Manager
Senior Product Manager, Enterprise Experience
Optimizely, Austin TX, US
Sr. Storage Infrastructure Product Manager
Box, Redwood City, CA