Senior UX Designer
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for an exceptional, visually-driven User Experience Designer to join our growing Product Team!
You will collaborate with designers, engineers, and product managers to craft elegant, customer-focused experiences – working on projects throughout the planning, design and development lifecycle.
As a tastemaker and storyteller on the team, you will advocate for design excellence with both hands-on building and meeting with partners. You will contribute to product vision, and collaborate with a team that defines and designs user interfaces, systems, and the interaction, visual, and motion design patterns for our platform.
Come help us design the future.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Design and prototype elegant solutions for mobile and web applications
- Partner with Product Managers on product strategy and definition
- Identify user needs, sketch solutions with prototypes and refine designs with data and user feedback.
- Document detailed interaction models and UI specifications
- Collaborate with other designers to maintain design consistency and coherence across the features on Jampp
- Manage and prioritize a workload of multiple projects from concept to completion
- Evangelize best UX practices to other designers, engineers, and product managers
- Work extremely closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- 5+ years of experience designing and releasing mobile consumer and web enterprise products
- Tremendous visual design skills and the ability to tell a story
- Ability to juggle multiple top-priority tasks and efficiently focus on delivery
- Proficient in user-centered design methods, exploration, storytelling, and detailed interaction design
- An empathetic and inquisitive nature
- A passion for solving problems from big-picture strategy to the tiny details
- Have a positive attitude, open mind, and a desire to collaborate and learn
- Prototyping skills
- You can iterate with low-fidelity sketches of workflows and translate those into beautiful high-fidelity designs using Sketch, Figma, etc.
- Enjoy working in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Communicate effectively across all levels of the organization -- from individual contributors to executive staff
- A great attitude and sense of humor goes a long way
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📈Ability to have a huge impact at an early-stage, mission-driven startup
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Designer (London, UK)
Credit Karma, London, UK
Technical Product Manager, Cloud and Infrastructure Automation
Visa, Austin TX, US
E-Commerce Marketing Manager
Ring, Amsterdam, Netherlands
United Technologies Digital, New York
Kenya - Program Manager
Yotpo, Tel Aviv-Yafo