We are looking for a detailed Web Designer to join our Design Team.
You will be in charge of working on our Ads Builder, adding new features and formats, providing support and ensuring responsiveness. You will make sure our tool is up to date with the latest trends in Creatives Design, adjusting it to our customers' needs.
Working very closely with the Account Managers team you’ll have the opportunity to participate in key decisions like developing new design themes, to developing features that will help the AMs be more self-sufficient on the tool's usage.
The role can go as far as you want to. At Jampp we are always looking for entrepreneurs who own their projects and don't settle with easy solutions.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Push the boundaries of user interface design
- Constantly update our Ads Builder, working on new features and formats, bug fixes, updates, ads customization.
- Design new themes for Mobile Ads customized for our customers
- Be the go-to person for technical support for AMs (on the Ads builder).
- Work on new formats to implement them in our Ads builder (ie carousel ads, playable ads)
- Contact customers to provide support on technical issues with Ads.
- Graduate of graphic or web design or equivalent experience
- Excellent graphic design skills
- Strong Expertise in HTML5/CSS is a must.
- Interest in user experience and mobile interaction design
- Hands-on, persistent, self-motivated and collaborative
- Strong organizational skills. Capable of working on several projects simultaneously, managing timelines and adhering to quick deadlines
- Advanced English level
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to produce elegant, user-centered designs
- Ability to present your work, as well as articulate and receive written and verbal feedback
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Ability to keep cool in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about technology and the startup environment
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 🌎A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Wire Stone - Strategy Director - Chicago
Accenture, IL - Chicago, USA
Senior Quantitative Researcher
Segment, San Francisco, CA
Senior 3D Framework Engineer
Magic Leap, Inc., San Francisco, CA
Senior Product Owner (Platform Infrastructure)
JUMO, Cape Town, South Africa
Dropbox, New York, NY