Mobile Growth Strategist
Jampp, San Francisco, USA
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The company combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for advertisers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to purchase for the first time, or more often.
We are looking for a Mobile Growth Strategist to join our growing US Team!
You will be a key piece of customer delight strategy, providing expert guidance and support to ensure successful implementation of our clients’ mobile growth campaigns.
Ideally, you've already learned retargeting ropes at a mobile-focused tech company. If not, your past work experience might include a year or two in another analytics-heavy role like management consulting, growth hacking, business intelligence or online marketing operations. You understand all mobile marketing technologies and strategies.
To our customers’ eyes, you will become their app marketing expert.
What you will do
- Develop and maintain a strong understanding of clients’ marketing goals and challenges
- Proactively monitor campaign performance (including in-depth analytics of LTV, CPA, and ROI) to pinpoint, communicate and solve issues.
- Manage regular campaign reports and feedback based on advertisers’ needs
- Lead external calls which may be more technical in nature
- Consult with customers on how to adjust tactics based on app marketing goals and performance trends
Customer Development & Internal Customer Advocate
- Identify, analyze and benchmark campaign and customer success strategies that lead to new sales opportunities or relationship building with key customer accounts
- Uncover opportunities to drive better performance and share with the broader team
- Detect and anticipate issues and deal with the customer and the operations team accordingly
- Find ways to leverage Jampp's technology for better results and communicate these to clients
- Drive and support Jampp product adoption
- Contribute ideas to drive more revenue from existing customers
- Surface ideas on how technical enhancements to our systems can benefit clients
- Provide leadership to the Account Managers and/or interns within the region
- Demonstrate leadership for distilling clients’ goals into campaign tactics
- Drive innovation through identification and exploration of new campaign recommendations, creatives, and tests
- Continuously assess, challenge and improve the mobile acquisition portfolio, investigating new trends to fuel innovation and improvement
🖐🏻This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we strongly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
Desired Skills and Experience
The ideal person for this role is someone who is intimately familiar with the world of mobile/app advertising, incredibly data-driven & is a flawless manager/executor of campaigns.
- 2-4 years of experience in advertising/media preferred, with at least 1-2 years of app advertising experience
- Experience in/around a startup or mobile culture a plus - i.e. you can adapt nimbly to changes (even at short notice) within both the company and mobile industry
- Understanding of digital advertising campaign management including strategies, tactics, execution, and reporting.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-moving, emerging technology company
- Effective internal and external written and verbal communications
- Ambitious self-starter who enjoys a good challenge and continuous learning
- Passion for mobile technology, iOS, and Android apps, and advertising.
- Creative problem solver
- Bachelor's or advanced degree in Computer Science or related field is required. MBA a plus.
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in advertising - Mobile!
- ✈️A structured onboarding boot camp that will make you an outstanding expert on mobile growth, app retargeting and all things programmatic.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- 🤓 Ongoing training and a supportive team. We win together.
We will help you further develop your career in an environment where your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Sales Manager, Brand Partnerships
Reddit, New York
Brand Ambassador - Outside Sales for Portland
HelloFresh, USA - Portland, OR
Culture Amp, San Francisco
Sales Field Manager
Sales Executive, Taiwan / China
Knotel, Knotel London