Product Marketing Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is hiring a Product Marketing Analyst who is passionate about mobile, advertising and technology. In this role, you will be responsible for managing feature launches, developing content for sales use, building materials for customer success teams, and collaborating with our product team.
Partnering with product, communications, sales, engineering, and other teams across the company, the Product Marketing Team set product positioning, develop the go-to-market strategy, and own the execution of key launches and initiatives that push our brand and business forward.
- Execute and coordinate the rollout of new products or features working closely with product management, communications, engineering, design, support, and sales teams
- Collaborate with our marketing, PR, measurement and sales teams to create product positioning and materials
- Work closely with our sales team to identify, prioritize, and create the most effective marketing material for the sales process
- Drive adoption of our mobile advertising solutions and funnel advertiser feedback back into the product organization
- Pilot campaigns to re-engage low activity users or to educate existing users about new features—designing the campaigns, leading their execution, and evolving the campaigns based on the results
- 1+ years of business strategy, marketing, communication, product marketing or product management experience
- Exceptional prioritization, organization, and project management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Demonstrated strategic skills, with the ability to design strategic frameworks and action plans supporting complex and cross-functional goals
- Self-starter and ability to build programs from scratch: Must have a positive attitude and willingness to roll-up their sleeves and get things done
- 💙 Passion about mobile trends, new technologies and internet marketing & advertising
The ideal candidate will have a multi-disciplinary background—including business strategy, product marketing and analytical skills —and be passionate about mobile.
If you’re excited about the opportunity to take a new product to market and grow Jampp usage among mobile companies, we’d love for you to join our team.
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Go-To-Market Manager
OTA Insight, Gent
Senior User Experience Researcher, Criminal Justice, Justice & Opportunity
The Chan Zuckerberg Initiative, Redwood City
Product Designer, Design Systems
Tinder, Los Angeles
Designer - Design Systems
Badoo, London, UK
HyperScience, New York, NY
1stdibs, New York City - Astor Place