Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for outstanding Python developers in Argentina of all shapes and sizes, capable and passionate about technology.
You'll be in charge of all aspects of your project--you'll figure out how it should be architected, design the DB schema, write the code, and make sure that loose ends are tied up.
Our challenges span many technologies, from web and mobile applications to server-side development.
If you enjoy building full stack applications from the ground up, leveraging the newest technologies to delight users, and executing like an entrepreneur, then you’ve found the right place. We’re highly collaborative, make decisions in minutes, and ship features in hours.
What You'll Do
- Code primarily in Python
- Tackle tough engineering and product problems
- Design and own end-to-end, multi-tier architectures
- Work with the latest open-source projects for extreme scale
- Collaborate with an extraordinarily small and talented team of designers and engineers
- Great engineering skills and strong CS fundamentals
- Strong hands on experience with Python
- Good SQL knowledge and databases, PostgreSQL is a plus
- Ability to work both independently and in cooperation with others
- A sense of urgency and ownership over the product
- Comfortable with full-stack projects and able to build a minimum working product quickly
- Smarts, humility, and equal willingness to learn and teach.
- You are a generalist who knows something really well. Maybe it's UX, or you can describe how database indices really work, or writing map-reduce jobs is second nature to you, but most important, given a little time and dedication, you can work your way out of any problem.
- Love of what you do!
Tools We Like
We don’t confine ourselves to a single programming language. We believe in using the best tool for the job while maintaining a slight bias toward the tools the team knows the best.
- Python / Cython
- MySQL and postgresql taken to its furthest extent
- Memcached and Redis
- Asynchronous services and queues (e.g. Node.js, ZeroMQ)
- Mercurial and Git
- Amazon Web Services (AWS e.g. S3, EC2)
What we offer
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.