Jampp is the platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental growth. We build a suite of products that all growing businesses can use to accelerate growth across the customer lifecycle, from acquisition, to engagement and retention. A managed service demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases with unprecedented effectiveness.
As part of our ambitious growth plans in North America we are looking for an outstanding Sales Executive to join our sales team based in San Francisco!
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset, passion to connect with new people, and a focus on building trusting relationships. If you are passionate, exceptionally bright, eager to learn and enjoy a challenge… you should continue reading this job post.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Own the full sales cycle: prospecting, closing and launching deals. Doing all the research necessary to identify target accounts and how to win budgets.
- Exceed quarterly and half-yearly targets.
- Represent Jampp at key industry events and conferences, acting as an evangelist of mobile programmatic and user acquisition and retention.
- Be a team player and work closely with Product, Technology, Business Operations, and your Sales peers globally to help Jampp deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- Proactively and creatively tackle any and all challenges to strengthen the Jampp brand in the eyes of app marketers in North America.
- Drive Jampp initiatives locally, tracking results and providing feedback to continue to improve global initiatives.
- Nurture long-term relationships with all key customers, ensuring honest communication, fair expectation setting, and outstanding delivery - “under-promise and over-deliver”.
- Detailed understanding of the mobile advertising ecosystem, especially programmatic advertising.
- Experience managing a pipeline and closing large contracts.
- +1 years sales experience and in mobile advertising or SAAS sales.
- Analytical ability to manage complex pricing, performance and incrementality considerations.
- Ability to develop senior level relationships quickly and effectively.
- Confident, articulate and thorough communicator with clients and colleagues.
- Ability to travel as needed (around 20% of the time).
- A technical (engineering, math, science) degree.
- Network of app advertisers and agencies (direct contacts from the digital marketing space) a plus.
- Bilingual in Spanish a plus.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 💰Competitive salary and equity.
- 🎢Career advancement opportunities in a high growth environment.
- 401K retirement plan with company match.
- Premium Healthcare plan.
- ✈️Onboarding bootcamp at our headquarters in Buenos Aires, transforming you into an expert on mobile growth and all things programmatic.
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Store Supervisor - Charlotte
Casper, Charlotte, NC
Sales Specialist - Brookfield Place
Peloton, New York, NY
Store Supervisor - Sherway Gardens
Casper, Toronto, ON
General Manager - India
Research Services Enterprise Account Executive
Qualtrics, New York City (Remote)
Regional Director, Regional Banking
Medallia, Remote, United States