Sr. Accounting & Financial Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Passionate about high-growth tech startups and are you a proven team player and executor?
We are looking for a hands on, self-motivated Sr. Accounting Analyst to join our team. Our operations are growing extensively and we are seeking like-minded, entrepreneurial spirits to help us scale our finance & accounting global function!
The successful candidate will provide support for the day to day finance and accounting organization in order to ensure the timely and accurate reporting of financial data and the execution of strong controls processes.
This role will be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
- Actively involved in complying with monthly closing schedules and for performing allocation analysis of all GL accounts.
- Ensure financial records are maintained in compliance with accepted policies and procedures.
- Analyzing monthly variations of the different GL accounts.
- Supporting external and internal audits.
- Review of all tax filings of all companies of the group (currently in Argentina, US, UK and BR), prepared internally and/or by our tax advisors.
- Involved in statutory reporting and compliance of all companies of the group.
- Collaborate with other functions and global teams on accounting matters.
- Graduate/Advanced Student of Certified Public Accountant (less than 3 subjects pending).
- Accountancy knowledge Advanced is a must.
- Top academic performer willing to learn and grow on a fast-pace technology startup.
- Advanced or Bilingual English skills is a must. Portuguese is a plus.
- Superior organizational skills and the ability to multi-tasking.
- Work under pressure/tight schedules and independence.
- Problem analysis and solving.
- Planification and organization.
- A minimun of 2/3 year of proven experience working in accounting firms.
- Good hair cut :-)
We are growing quickly, highly entrepreneurial, and have a strong bias toward action, innovation, and teamwork.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.