Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are looking for an amazing Content Writer to join our growing marketing team!
In this role, you will work closely with our sales and product teams, developing key content and materials to show why Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide.
Curiosity and creativity are a must. We are looking for people with high aptitude and learning potential. Previous experience is a bonus, but not a strict requirement. If you are passionate about writing and technology, and like working in a fast-paced environment, you might be the candidate we are looking for 👀
What you’ll do
- Support the marketing team in growing brand awareness globally
- Produce fresh and creative content for our marketing channels, website/landing pages, CRM activities and social media
- Help explain technical concepts and technology through engaging content
- Identify key industry topics and trends
- Pitch and develop key content for the Jampp blog
- Help promote and track the success of each piece of content
What you will bring along
- Proficient English, outstanding writing and communications skills - and a real passion for words!
- Experience and familiarity with SEO principles
- Previous experience in content creation
- Knowledge of Marketing Technologies and/or App Marketing is a plus.
- BONUS: you get and love geeky movie references
What We Offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Campaigns Producer, Asia Pacific
Ring, Santa Monica, CA
Editor - United States
Insider, New York, USA
Senior Demand Generation Manager
Event Coordinator - Korea
Insider, Seoul, S. Korea
Community Manager (Remote - USA)
Creative Market, U.S.