Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for outstanding Account Strategists to join our growing global Account Management team!
The role will work closely with our international customers to develop and implement their mobile campaigns, understanding the performance and spotting opportunities. You will need to bring an analytical mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in order to build and grow long term business partnerships with our customers.
We are looking for people with high aptitude and learning potential. Previous experience is a bonus, but not a strict requirement. If you are passionate for numbers and technology, and you are willing to work in a fast paced environment while providing a great level of service, you might be the candidate we are looking for 👀
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Launch, manage, optimize and grow your Mobile marketing campaigns using the wealth of Jampp’s programmatic tools at your fingertips
- Conduct in-depth analytics to proactively identify performance improvements, opportunities, and unpick problems
- Work with the team to deliver insightful analysis, expertise and technical support to our International customers. Ensure we do everything possible to provide an unbeatable service so that our customers love working with us
- Work closely with our product, data and sales teams to help drive forward key projects across the company.
🤚This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record with 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Comfortable with data handling, analysis and report building.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- 🤓Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
- 💙You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your competence and positive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 🌎A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines behavioural data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for our customers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to be active in their favorites apps more often.
Short version: we are a team of +100 mobile specialists, using data to build unique products used by the fastest growing global app-driven businesses.
Our challenges span many technologies, from an extremely scalable and highly available platform to big data tools that allow us to manage the big stream of data we have: We manage hundreds of instances buying impressions in a global market 24x7 with datacenters in 3 continents, processing 150 TB daily, 850K QPS and 55+ billion in-app events per month. In order to pick the best ads and show them to the right people at the right time, we rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms.
Jampp serves a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Director of Sales, Walmart
Harry’s, New York, NY
Enterprise Sales Representative
Datto, Norwalk, CT
Director, Sales and Support Enablement
Intercom, San Francisco, CA
Director - Enterprise Sales
Icertis, Pune Area, India
Boom Supersonic, Denver, CO
Account Executive, Mid-Market Sales (m/f/x)
Yext, Munich, Germany