Account Strategist (Business & Data Lover) - New Grad
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for outstanding Account Strategist (Business & Data Lover) - New Grad to join our growing global Account Management team!
The role will work closely with our international customers to develop and implement their mobile campaigns, understanding the performance and spotting opportunities. You will need to bring an analytical mindset, detail-oriented focus, and strategic acumen in order to build and grow long term business partnerships with our customers.
We are looking for people with high aptitude and learning potential. Previous experience is a bonus, but not a strict requirement. If you are passionate for numbers and technology, and you are willing to work in a fast paced environment while providing a great level of service, you might be the candidate we are looking for 👀
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Launch, manage, optimize and grow your Mobile marketing campaigns using the wealth of Jampp’s programmatic tools at your fingertips
- Conduct in-depth analytics to proactively identify performance improvements, opportunities, and unpick problems
- Work with the team to deliver insightful analysis, expertise and technical support to our International customers. Ensure we do everything possible to provide an unbeatable service so that our customers love working with us
- Work closely with our product, data and sales teams to help drive forward key projects across the company.
🤚This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we firmly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record with 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
- Comfortable with data handling, analysis and report building.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- 🤓Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
- 💙You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your competence and positive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 🌎A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 100ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
187 Active Jobs
Slack's cloud-based collaboration tools and services are used worldwide.