Data Operations Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is looking for a Data Operations Analyst who can help us identify the questions we should be asking, and answer them.
You should love clever analysis and get excited about elegance in experimental design. We believe in end-to-end ownership of projects. For any given project, we have one person on point. While you do not necessarily have to do all the work by yourself, it is your job to make sure all the work gets done.
As part of our operation team you will work relentlessly to gain insights on all aspects of the mobile landscape by mining gigabytes of data.
What You'll Do
- Perform rigorous analysis to discover the important questions that Jampp should be asking, and then answer them with data.
- Get data from different data sources (relational and nonrelational databases).
- Identify useful metrics, and set up graphs and reports to track these metrics.
- Work in a self-sufficient, autonomous manner and striving through ambiguity.
- Provide concise data reports and clear data visualizations for management.
- Proficiency or at least eager to learn quickly about python programming language.
- Have a broad understanding of experimental design and interpretation of results.
- Be comfortable writing well-structured, production-ready code to support your work.
- Experience in data munging and analysis.
- SQL databases and database querying languages.
- Passion - you have used a data-driven approach to solve a problem you care about.
- Extreme attention to detail.
- Knowledge of the Ad Tech ecosystem.
- Experienced coder.
- Ultra passionate about startups. Thrive in a fast-paced environment.
What we offer
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations.
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.