Sr Data Scientist
Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for mobile advertisers with challenges that span many technologies, from an extremely scalable and highly available platform to big data tools that allow us to manage the big stream of data we have: We manage hundreds of instances buying impressions in a global market 24x7 with data centers in 3 continents, processing 150 TB daily, 850K QPS and 55+ billion in-app events per month. In order to pick the best ads and show them to the right people at the right time, we rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms.
We are looking for a Sr Data Scientists excited about data and fast-moving environments to improve our products with most trending technologies and strong skills of modeling and coding.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina or Córdoba, Argentina. However, in light of the COVID19 outbreak, all jamppers are working remotely and we will be conducting all interviews virtually for the foreseeable future. We will continue hiring as usual.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You will join a team of data scientists, data engineers and software engineers to design, prototype and build scalable distributed systems that will be used to enhance the machine learning platform we have.
- You will Identify key problems and propose innovative solutions.
- You will work hand in hand with the product team.
- You will visualize and communicate results clearly.
- You will be coding most of the time.
- BA/BS in Computer Science, Math, Physics, Engineering, Statistics or other technical field
- At least 5 years of coding experience. Python stack is a bonus (pandas, numpy, scikit-learn, jupyter notebooks)
- Proven database experience.
- Experience communicating the results of analyses with product and leadership teams to influence the strategy of the product and roadmaps
- Be comfortable writing well-structured, production-ready code to support your work and have quality results.
- Smarts, humility, and equal willingness to learn and teach
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 Continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide.
In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. Jampp handles over 50 billion ad requests and process 100 terabytes a day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
38 Active Jobs
Reddit is an American social news aggregation, web content rating, and discussion website.