(Entrepreneurial) Business Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Do you have a passion for marketing and mobile technologies?
We are looking for a dedicated and motivated young person to join our growing business team
You will get a quantum leap forward in one of the fastest growing and most exciting industries. We think we are working on something that is very important and that lots of people will use every day.
- You will act as an interface between our local and international partners, as well as our IT and sales team
- Conduct in-depth pre and post-campaign analytics and other ad-hoc analysis to proactively identify optimization opportunities, organize resources, test and measure performance, and relentlessly iterate forward
- Identify and address through product or technical escalation requirements or issues related to supply partnerships
- Provide internal support to sales, operations, and product on specific questions regarding technical or performance topics related to supply
- Project manage integration and roll out of new supply sources through procurement, integration, measurement, and organizational adoption
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record.
- A strong affinity for technology
- Excited about tackling new and unfamiliar territory. Can learn quickly and have fun doing it
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines
- Comfortable analyzing data in Excel or Google Spreadsheets and building reports
- Strong communication skills
- Proactive, quick learner, self-starter
- Fluency in English is a must
What we offer
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Growth Analyst
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Intent Media, New York City
Business Intelligence Analyst
Lead Data Science Immersive Instructor (Full time)
General Assembly, Sydney
Senior Technical Writer
Cherwell Software, Colorado Springs, CO