Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are looking for outstanding, modern, minimalist Full Stack Developers!
You’ll collaborate with other developers, product designers and product managers in bringing to life new features, test ideas and prototypes, and will work on their final implementation.
We’re looking for people who enjoy multitasking and switching between different projects.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Code in Node.js and React
- Build and design new modular, reusable components and features
- Push the boundaries of user interface design
- Work alongside our core, data science and design teams
- Set and hold a high bar for quality, well-tested code
- Create prototypes and flows to effectively communicate product and design ideas
- Active participation in our product definition (Design Thinking)
- Experience with Node.js, React, Angular and/or Ember
- Experience with CSS pre and post processors like SASS and/or PostCSS
- Up-to-date with the latest UI trends, techniques, and package managers, bundlers, and task runners like Browserify, Grunt, Gulp and/or Webpack
- Ability to solve problems creatively and effectively
WHAT WE OFFER
- You will have the opportunity to take ownership in important projects and make a significant impact on the mobile industry, your decisions will matter!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary
- ☕️ Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Product Manager - Labs
Pivotal Software, London, United Kingdom
Core Platform Engineer
Fitbit, US - Boston
Senior Software Engineer - Full-Stack
Udemy, U.S.A., San Francisco
India - Engineering Lead
Principle Systems Engineer
Kurtosys, Cape Town, Claremont, South Africa