We are looking for an experienced Saas or Adtech B2B marketing professional to scale Jampp's business globally.
You are a self starter, a leader and dedicated to improvement. You can identify what’s required to effectively articulate and showcase Jampp’s value proposition and industry expertise.
You’re passionate about all facets of brand, sales, and product marketing (and you energetically blend these approaches seamlessly. Whether it’s conducting data analyses for strategic decision-making or cutting and pasting (with scissors), you’re up for it.
You have entrepreneurial spirit and you’re willing to roll up your sleeves and get it done.
You will define a global brand and product marketing strategy that reinforces Jampp as the leader in mobile app user acquisition and retargeting. You will build a world-class marketing team and ensure it has the required abilities to work, learn and grow faster than ever before.
This is a generalist position where you will have ownership over all external communications including online marketing, product marketing, content development, social media and event sponsorships.
- Build a marketing discipline that drives the growth of Jampp within (and beyond) our core customer segments
- Define and deliver consistent messaging and positioning around Jampp's products both internally and externally
- Manage new product launches to ensure cross-discipline synchronization and maximum awareness and revenue impact
- Coordinate communication and marketing initiatives within our different offices, including Buenos Aires, Sao Paulo, Berlin, London, Cape Town and San Francisco
- Develop product marketing materials to support the sales organization including pitch decks, one pagers, FAQs, and other collateral as needed
- Measure what works, what doesn’t work, and drive business decisions based on the analysis of that data
- Be the primary steward of Jampp's brand ensuring that we are consistently communicating our brand attributes and language across all channels, particularly our website, social media and other publicly facing touch points
- Leading the marketing team by example with servant leadership approach. Developing marketing team by recruiting, selecting, onboarding, and coaching employees
- Served as a marketing leader at a developer-focused technology, mobile or ad-tech company
- The ability to turn data and insights into a compelling and actionable narrative
- Exceptional copywriting skills in order to communicate the narrative effectively across all channels to technical and non-technical audiences
- Led and contributed to branding initiatives from marketing materials to events to website copy - no task or channel is too small
- Experience in programming and web development considered as an advantage
- Attitude of equally a manager and a doer
- Blend of creativity and analytical skills
- Strong results-oriented and metrics-driven approach to problem solving
- BA in Business/Marketing or a related field is required, MBA is a plus.
- 7+ years of experience building a global SaaS/B2B brand and leading and executing marketing in a technical domain
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Manager, Corporate Communications
Peloton, NY HQ
Jr. Graphic Designer (Channel Marketing)
Ring Inc., Santa Monica, CA
Brand Ambassador, Westchester
Dig Inn, Rye Brook, NY
Marketing Manager Customer Acquisition, Sportsbook
DraftKings, Hoboken, NJ - New York, NY
Trendyol, Istanbul / Maslak