Digital Graphic Designer (Junior)
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is looking for a full-time digital graphic designer who enjoys creating designs for mobile advertisements (from concept through production) and consulting on clients’ current creatives with respect to best practices, new concepts, and targeting opportunities.
On any given day, you may find yourself creating ad designs for one of our new clients to ensure they’re set-up for success with creatives that follow our best practices. Or you might act as a marketing consultant by reviewing clients’ current creatives and writing-up thoughtful recommendations for A/B testing.
This position sits at the intersection of technology and creativity and interacts with the different areas of the company, including Operations, Product, Account Management and Sales. This is a unique opportunity to join Jampp and make an immediate and lasting impact.
- Design a high volume of mobile display ads for different brands
- Manage personal design queue and deliver on time
- Inspire creativity across the team through collaboration
- Assist with strategic projects that contribute to the team and company
- Student/ graduate of graphic or visual design or equivalent experience
- Graphic design skills: should know how to use Photoshop & Illustrator (Sketch is a plus)
- Online design portfolio is a must
- Video Editing and Post-production skills.
- Interest in user experience and mobile interaction design
- Hands-on, persistent, self-motivated and collaborative
- Strong organizational skills. Capable of working on several projects simultaneously, managing timelines and adhering to quick deadlines
- Advanced English level
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams to produce elegant, user-centered designs
- Ability to present your work, as well as articulate and receive written and verbal feedback
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail
- Ability to keep cool in a fast-paced environment
- Passionate about technology and the startup environment
Please include a link to your portfolio. This is a Full-time position.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
VFX Artist - (Contract)
Rooster Teeth, Austin, TX
Senior Content Writer & Strategist
Senior Software Engineer - Discovery/ML Platforms
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Graphic Designer & Illustrator
Animoto, New York, New York
Index Exchange, Toronto (Midtown)
Construction Project Manager - Boston, MA
Cic, Boston, MA