Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Do you dream of building a 100% cloud-deployed infrastructure that deftly scales to billions of daily requests and is capable of self-healing when trouble strikes?
Our tech team is currently handling 700K requests per second, 300+ servers, and over 100TB of daily data.
As a member of Jampp's DevOps team, you'll get the chance to create the global infrastructure you've always wanted.
We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building a world-class company. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionize the mobile advertising technology space with us.
- Automate tasks such as server configuration and deployment
- Contribute to the technical decision-making process to define platform's strategy
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Apply Devops methodologies with a continuous improvement process
- Engage in upcoming projects infrastructure to ensure they are scalable and fault tolerant
- Maintain high availability during traffic spikes, disasters, and malicious attacks
- Work closely with software development to make sure our systems are monitored 24x7
- A deep and abiding love of Linux. Or a respectful hatred for it. Either way, you'll need to be able to solve problems on Linux-based systems
- Background in automation/configuration management platforms
- Experience with managing high-volume services
- Availability to respond and handle after hour issues
- Hands-on & productive experience with AWS services (EC2, S3, etc)
- Knowledge of network protocols, monitoring systems, virtualization and database administration
- Experience designing high-availability & cloud-native infrastructures
- Hands-on experience with production-grade container platforms
- Python & Bash coding skills
- Has a genuine interest in Open Source and/or has personal projects
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💻 Work from Home & Remote Work policies
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Who we are
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide.
In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. Jampp handles over 50 billion ad requests and process 100 terabytes a day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cordoba and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.