Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Do you dream of building a 100% cloud-deployed infrastructure that deftly scales to billions of daily requests and is capable of self-healing when trouble strikes?
Our tech team is currently handling 400K requests per second, 300+ servers, and over 100TB of daily data.
As a member of Jampp's DevOps team, you'll get the chance to create the global infrastructure you've always wanted.
We strongly believe in team chemistry and have a lot of fun building a world-class company. If you are passionate about growth and innovation, then come revolutionize the mobile advertising technology space with us.
- Automate tasks such as server configuration and deployment
- Build and maintain monitoring and alerting infrastructure
- Engage in upcoming projects infrastructure to ensure they are scalable and fault tolerant
- Rapidly expand our data processing pipeline (currently handling > 400K requests per second)
- Maintain high availability during traffic spikes, disasters, and malicious attacks
- Work closely with software development to make sure our systems are monitored and supported 24x7
- A hacker mindset
- A deep and abiding love of Linux. Or a respectful hatred for it. Either way, you'll need to be able to sed/awk/grep like a pro
- Background in deployment automation/configuration management
- Experience with administering high-volume services
- Available to respond and handle after hour issues and be on call
- Have strong knowledge of network protocols (TCP/IP, HTTP, DNS, SMTP etc), Monitoring Systems, virtualization and product experience with AWS (EC2, S3 and so on)
- Has a genuine interest in Open Source and has personal projects
- Has experience on Amazon Analytics and Database products like RDS, Kinesis, DynamoDB and EMR
- Hands-on experience with container platforms
- Knowledge of Python and its libraries
What we offer
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations
- Working in a fast-paced, fun environment. Your work will be seen daily by thousands of people
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary
- The opportunity to work in projects involving cutting edge data processing technologies over large data set
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
Who we are
Jampp is the programmatic platform of choice for the fastest growing on-demand companies worldwide.
In 2013, we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising and wanted to change it, somehow. We built a suite of growth products that unlock programmatic advertising for some of the biggest names in mobile (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Postmates to name a few).
We solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. Jampp handles over 50 billion ad requests and process 100 terabytes a day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms.
We’re a team of builders - engineers, data architects, designers, and entrepreneurs - who love what we do.
We serve a global customer base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Internship Full-stack Development
Manager, Mechanical Engineering
Magic Leap, Inc., Plantation, FL
Red Ventures, Detroit, Michigan, United States
Lead Full Stack Engineer
Principal Engineer - Back End
BounceX, New York
Mobile Engineer (iOS/Swift)
Circle Medical, San Francisco Bay Area