Director of People Operations (HR)
Jampp, Buenos Aires
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are looking for a Director of People Operations to join our team as we enter our next phase of growth.
You will be critical to help us scale our rapidly growing company and make a lasting impression on our culture. You will be a champion for our employees, working with the Executive Team to help them build, reward, and retain their teams. In this role, we are looking for a leader in HR programs and services including Recruitment, Culture, Employee Relations, Organizational Development and Training, and Human Resource policy development.
Successful candidates will be entrepreneurial, discontent with the status-quo and obsessed with improving anything they touch. You will work directly with our Co-Founders and Executive Team.
This is a great opportunity for someone who wants to be part of building a world class organization in its early stages.
The People Operations team that you will lead focuses on continually improving every part of the employee lifecycle.
- Develop, implement and manage sourcing strategies and systems to ensure efficient recruiting, hiring and onboarding of highly-qualified employees.
- Manage full-cycle recruiting process, ensuring a smooth and positive candidate experience: Partner with team managers to identify and anticipate needs; Qualify applications; Collect references for new hires; Conduct phone screens; Schedule onsites; Present hiring recommendations and close candidates.
- Create and revamp our existing HR processes and systems as we grow 2x our headcount across multiple locations over the next year.
- Help to ensure that we live and breathe by our core values. Monitor the company’s cultural environment and proactively address issues.
- Help guide management and employee actions by researching, developing, writing, and updating policies, procedures, methods, and guidelines; communicating and enforcing organization values.
- Collaborate with the finance team on compensation and benefits.
- Provide strategic and tactical HR support to the team leaders.
- Help with employee coaching and development.
What we are looking for
- 5+ years of HR/People Operations related experience, preferably within high-growth technology startups.
- Bachelor’s Degree.
- Self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit with a “whatever it takes to get it done” attitude.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in english.
- Strong startup experience and startup-level interpersonal skills. Proven ability to influence and drive change with executive teams.
- Successful track record in implementing recruiting strategies in a growing organization. Experience in Technical recruiting such as Software Engineering, DevOps and Data Science is a big plus.
- Excellent project management skills with a proven ability to design and implement people strategies that drive business results.
- Understanding of compensation, benefits, organizational development, and employee relations.
- Familiarity with an ATS (Applicant Tracking System), experience with Greenhouse a plus.
- Enjoys long walks on the beach (and by beach..we mean around Palermo for lunch).
This position will be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina at Jampp's headquarters.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Hypebeast, New York
Science Teacher - 2018-2019 School Year
Summit Public Schools, Summit Sierra (Seattle, WA)
Marketing Internship (NY) - Summer 2018
Fullscreen, New York, NY
Design Internship (LA) - Summer 2018
Fullscreen, Playa Vista, CA
Employee Experience Manager
Clover Health, San Francisco, CA
(Senior-) HR Business Partner (m/w) mit Erfahrung in Personalentwicklung
Harry’s, Harry's Germany