Business Strategy Manager
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for a smart and driven Strategy Manager to join our team.
You will work closely with the Jampp founders and Senior Leadership to help execute projects that impact multiple areas of the business.
We are a fast-growing global company, and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
This position will be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina at Jampp's headquarters.
You will be a trusted thought leader that works closely with the Senior Leadership team to drive:
- Corporate Strategy: Work closely with Senior Leadership across functions - such as product, sales, technology, business operations, and finance - to set our strategy and drive key business initiatives with solid business modeling and decision analysis.
- Growth Opportunities: Developing business cases with financial models and implementation plans.
- Operational Excellence: Help our leaders run Jampp efficiently, which includes clarifying accountability, evaluate organizational tradeoffs in team planning, as well as identifying and monitoring OKRs.
- Business Analytics: Partner with team leads to help make financially sound, operationally efficient decisions on growth programs, pricing structures and other high priority projects.
- Strategic Insights: Develop unique insights on our markets, competitors, and business trends. Disseminate this knowledge across Jampp to inform key decisions and initiatives.
- Develop a deep understanding of Jampp’s business operations, including internal processes, functional group strategies, and competitive context.
- Build strong peer-level relationships with Jampp senior leadership across the business and engineering organizations.
- Work with cross-functional teams to help guide initial implementation of strategic plans.
- Communicate findings to senior management and to the broader organization.
- +5 years of strategic work experience in top-tier strategy consulting, investment banking or strategy/business operations/analytics.
- An MBA or equivalent educational background is a significant plus, though not required. Read the experience of these MIT MBAs at Jampp.
- Ability to break down complex problems into pieces that can be solved with data, analysis, assumptions and judgment.
- Capacity to craft complex strategies with senior leaders but also know how to turn strategy into reality through world-class execution.
- Practical business sense with the ability to translate between strategic business decisions and their operational implications.
- Humble attitude with a willingness to shift from high-level strategic thinking to stepping in and helping to drive implementation alongside functional teams.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to distill complex issues and detailed analysis.
- Experience managing people in a collaborative, cross-functional project setting with or without direct reporting relationship.
- Strong relationship-building skills and experience working with senior executives
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Counsel, Provider Networks & Contracting
Oscar, New York
HRIS Business Analyst
Dropbox, Seattle, WA
BI Developer - Risk Department
Account Manager - North Central Kansas (Republic)
Indigo, Concordia, Kansas
Director of Finance & Accounting
Fit Small Business, New York, NY USA
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA