Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for advertisers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to use their favorite apps more often.
Short version: we are a team of +80 mobile specialists, using data to build unique products used by the fastest growing global app-driven businesses.
Now we are looking for an Engineering Manager who will lead, manage and inspire teams of engineers to build the future of mobile advertising. You'll work closely with your team, product managers, designers and other engineering teams to bring our products and infrastructure services to life.
Our challenges span many technologies, from an extremely scalable and highly available platform to big data tools that allow us to manage the big stream of data we have: We manage hundreds of instances buying impressions in a global market 24x7 with datacenters in 3 continents, processing 150 TB daily, 850K QPS and 55+ billion in-app events per month. In order to pick the best ads and show them to the right people at the right time, we rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms. Yes, we have an awesome Engineering team.
Jampp serves a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town and Buenos Aires.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact.
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Jampp’s core values.
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact.
- You'll set the direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning.
- You will help craft technical and product strategy.
- You have exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- You have experience coaching and mentoring individual contributors.
- You’ve guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy.
- You are hands-on technically, comfortable reviewing and writing code. We don’t need you to be the strongest or most productive engineer on the team but your onboarding will involve at least a month working as an engineer on one of our products.
- You've consistently made culture choices that positively impact all of engineering.
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams.
- You’ve previous Management experience with an engineering team.
- 💙 You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Full Stack Software Engineer
Zuora, San Mateo
Web Developer- Tech Ops
Twilio, San Francisco, CA
Software Engineering Intern
Thumbtack, San Francisco
Magic Leap, Inc., Tel Aviv, Israel
Senior Thermal Systems Test Engineer
Software Engineer, Payments
Wish, San Francisco, United States