Jampp, Buenos Aires or Córdoba, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
At Jampp, we solve the most complex and large-scale technological challenges on mobile advertising today. We process over 1,000,000 ad requests per second, which amounts to over 150TB of data per day, across three global data centers. We rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 100ms.
If you are excited about building real-time data pipelines capable of handling billion events daily and helping scale our machine learning infrastructure, Jampp might be the right place for you!
As an Engineering Manager you will lead, manage and inspire teams of engineers to build the future of mobile advertising. You'll work closely with your team, product managers, designers and other engineering teams to bring our products and infrastructure services to life.
Our challenges span many technologies, from an extremely scalable and highly available platform to big data tools that allow us to manage the big stream of data we have: We manage hundreds of instances buying impressions in a global market 24x7 with datacenters in 3 continents, processing 150 TB daily, 850K QPS and 55+ billion in-app events per month. In order to pick the best ads and show them to the right people at the right time, we rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms. Yes, we have an awesome engineering team.
Jampp is a remote-first company. For this position, it means that you can work remotely from any part of Argentina.
What You'll Do
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact.
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Jampp’s core values.
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact.
- You'll set the direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning.
- You'll design and implement high level technical solutions, tackling tough engineering problems to help build our product.
- You'll gain deep knowledge of the ad tech industry, becoming an expert on the matter.
You may be a fit if:
- You have exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- You have experience coaching and mentoring individual contributors.
- You’ve guided decisions on architecture and technical strategy.
- You are hands-on technically, comfortable reviewing and writing code. We don’t need you to be the strongest or most productive engineer on the team but your onboarding will involve at least a month working as an engineer on one of our products.
- You've consistently made culture choices that positively impact all of engineering.
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams.
- You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
What We Offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- A dynamic remote-first work culture with the possibility of accessing coworking spaces as needed.
- 🤓 A structured remote onboarding process and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together!
- Work with a talented global team that you can constantly learn from! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities (even when working from home!)
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
The social news and entertainment company.