Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Does the opportunity balance managing a team while also contributing your own code sound like your kind of challenge?
We're seeking an Engineering Manager who will lead, manage and inspire teams of engineers to build the future of mobile advertising.
You'll work closely with your team, product managers, designers and other engineering teams to bring our products and infrastructure services to life.
What you will do
- You'll be responsible for growing and developing an incredible team of talented and motivated engineers with high expectations around individual ownership and impact.
- You'll foster a healthy and collaborative culture that embodies Jampp’s core values.
- You'll ensure your team delivers extraordinary output, and continuously seeks ways to make an outsized impact.
- You'll set direction for the team, anticipate strategic and scaling-related challenges via thoughtful long-term planning.
- You will help craft technical and product strategy.
You may be a good fit if
- You have exceptional coding abilities and experience with architectural patterns of large, high-scale applications.
- You have experience coaching and mentoring individual contributors.
- You’ve guide decisions on architecture and technical strategy.
- You are hands-on technically, comfortable reviewing and writing code. We don’t need you to be the strongest or most productive engineer on the team but your onboarding will involve at least a month working as an engineer on one of our products.
- You've consistently made culture choices that positively impact all of engineering.
- You’ve successfully recruited great people to your teams.
- You’ve previous Management experience with an engineering team.
- 💙 You are someone that others enjoy working with due to your technical competence and positive attitude.
This position will be based in Buenos Aires, Argentina at Jampp's headquarters.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Software Engineer, Cloud Services, IAM
MongoDB, New York City
Omada Health, San Francisco HQ
Senior iOS Engineer, Mobile Learning Experience
Coursera, Mountain View, CA
Senior DevOps Engineer
OneLogin, San Francisco HQ
Director, Data Engineering
Harry’s, New York, NY
System Test Engineer - Contractor
Magic Leap, Inc., Tel Aviv