Digital Design Lead
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Jampp is looking for an experienced designer to join our Design Team.
As leader of Jampp Design Team, you will have the huge opportunity to shape our design process and work closely with our our global customers.
Successful candidates will be curious and entrepreneurial graphic designer who has worked in a business-to-business organisation, and can produce innovative mobile ad creatives - from concept to execution - that attract and drive users to convert on our customers' apps.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
What you'll do
- Understand customer needs, vertical, market and goals and translate it to its messaging for their potential users.
- Propose and design Ad creatives for all our customers globally and across different verticals.
- Educate both internally and externally on the importance on design and Ad creatives concepts.
- Inspire creativity across the team and push for constant experiments to draw new conclusions.
- Coordinate specific projects with freelancers, assisting with design briefs and feedback iterations.
- Take full ownership of projects and constantly try to improve the way things are done.
- Easily explain own ideas and design decisions when communicating with other designers, different teams and customers.
- Juggle diverse projects to deliver quality work on time.
Who you are
- 5+ years of design related experience.
- Deep familiarity with Sketch, Adobe creative suite, etc.
- Strong organisational skills. Capable of working on several projects simultaneously, managing timelines and adhering to quick deadlines.
- A portfolio of your work. Ideally it includes a mix of banners ads, brand marketing, advertising, and product-related projects.
- Pixel-perfect attention to detail.
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) skills in english.
- 💡 You are a natural brainstormer who constantly brings new ideas for creative solutions.
- 💙 You love what you do, and your passion and energy shows in everything you do at work.
- 🤓 Analytical profile. You see beyond graphic design and build concept behind it.
- 📹 Video Editing and Post-production skills.
- 🎓 A college degree in graphic design, marketing, or equivalent experience.
- 📊 Strong understanding of online performance metrics.
- 📱Interest in user experience and mobile interaction design.
- 🖼 Experience in building interactive and dynamic ads.
- 🧐 You have strong empathy for customers and a passion for delivering experience success.
What we offer
- Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without any limitations.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.