Manager, Product Strategy
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We’re looking for a Manager for Product Strategy to join Jampp!
Working closely with the Product team, as well as different groups across the organization, you will help with the planning, management, and execution of a variety of core initiatives.
We are a fast-growing global company, and you will have the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and help the company move from strategy to execution.
This role is based in our Buenos Aires, Argentina headquarters.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to plan and execute key strategic goals across both product and revenue.
- Define the business goals and own the results for your product area.
- Develop and manage relationships with outside partners.
What we’re looking for:
- 5+ years of experience in corporate development, business development, investment banking or consulting. MBA preferred
- Experience with strategic partnerships is a plus
- Ability to both lead and execute independently and efficiently, with or without additional resources.
- Someone who can jump quickly to different priorities, learn new areas and subjects quickly, and make thoughtful strategic decisions.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Airbnb, Beijing, China
Director, Clover Product Marketing
Clover, Sunnyvale, CA
Director, Product Marketing - GTM
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Product Manager, Safety & Insurance
Lyft, San Francisco
Partner Content Program Manager
Culture Amp, Melbourne
Senior Product Manager
BlueVine, Redwood City, CA