Product Designer (UX)
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are hiring a Product Designer to help design the future of Jampp.
Product Designers serve a vital role. From creating the experience of new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
You should be someone who can combine design thinking with execution, to produce industry-leading work and inspire excellence. You should see yourself as a generalist, with strengths and weaknesses across the user experience design spectrum. You should know how to work with metrics.
You need to be a self-starter, and have a entrepreneurial mentality, to thrive here.
If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello, and links to your work and experience.
What you'll do
- Work cross-functionally with Product and Engineering partners to represent the design team, facilitate design discussions, and give feedback.
- Collaborate closely with Business and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area.
- Design flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Work extremely closely with Engineering to ensure a high-quality implementation and user experience.
- Solicit feedback from your peers, including other product designers and teammates in your product team.
- Work in close collaboration with Design Leadership to inform and improve design processes.
Who you are
- 2+ years of experience in an individual contributor role, on a Product Design team for desktop or mobile.
- Experience designing internet applications, with an emphasis on flows and interactions
- The ability to explore and test a breadth of approaches with a pen or prototype.
- Comfort with, and curiosity about, working outside of a traditional narrow design role
- Experience partnering with Product Managers to develop the strategy and rationale for features
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in english
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Product Manager
BlueVine, Redwood City, CA
Manager, Product Strategy
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Codility, Warsaw, Poland
Ladders, New York, NY
Finance Writer & Editor
Robinhood, Menlo Park, CA
Enterprise Marketing & Engagement Director
HealthTap, Mountain View