Product Designer (UX)
Jampp, Buenos Aires, Argentina
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are hiring a Product Designer to help design the future of Jampp.
Product Designers serve a vital role. From creating the experience of new features, to the craft and finish of every detail in the product. We appreciate designers who think deeply, speak clearly, and love collaboration and feedback.
You should be someone who can combine design thinking with execution, to produce industry-leading work and inspire excellence. You should see yourself as a generalist, with strengths and weaknesses across the user experience design spectrum. You should know how to work with metrics.
You also need to be a self-starter, and have an entrepreneurial mentality, to thrive at Jampp. If this sounds like a good fit for you, send us a nice hello ✋, and links to your work and experience.
What you'll do
- Design for Jampp's core product experience across various platforms including web and mobile
- Collaborate closely with Business and Product Leadership to define your features and contribute to the overall direction of your product area
- Understand and represent customers in product decisions with cross-functional peers during tradeoff, timeline, and experience discussions
- Impact business goals through effective and efficient development of design solutions
- Design UX flows, prototypes, sketches, and high-fidelity visuals for your features.
- Define product and user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers
- Participate and shape the design team’s culture—establishing best practices, standardizing processes, and continued learning
Who you are
- 3-5+ years of experience building and shipping world-class products across various platforms
- Strong portfolio that exhibits mastery of design foundations, interaction patterns, attention to detail, and the ability to bring flows to life through prototyping.
- Growth mindset and eagerness to give and receive constructive feedback in a transparent work environment
- Experience with user-research and a collaborative approach to design
- Empathy for users and a passion for productivity-focused products
- Collaborative approach and belief that the best products are built through a partnership with product, design, and engineering
- Thoughtful communication skills. You can write documentation and present design decisions and processes confidently with audiences of all levels
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 🎢A high level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 💰Competitive salary
- 💻Macbooks are our standard, but we’re happy to get you whatever equipment helps you get your job done.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
Who we are
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Principal Mechanical Engineer - Process Equipment
Memphis Meats, Berkeley, CA
Senior Product Manager
Flashpoint, New York
Product Manager, Trust & Safety
Gusto, San Francisco
Sr. Product Manager
DNAnexus, Mountain View
UX Copywriter – Bumble and Chappy
Badoo, London, UK
Senior Product Manager, ShopRunner Browser