Junior Account Manager
Jampp, São Paulo, Brazil
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR
We are looking for a smart and passionate Junior Account Manager who can help customer drive results via their mobile app marketing campaigns.
We need people who are comfortable running in-depth analysis one minute and then brave enough to jump in and take action the next. As a day-to-day situation, the Junior Account Manager analyzes and interprets the behavior of our customers app users to create a Retargeting Strategy, to then communicate it clearly to the client. The final piece of the puzzle is putting into motion the plan and make sure it delivers the expected results!
It’s a unique mix of analysis, execution and collaborative effort.
This is an on-site position in Sao Paulo, Brazil.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Launch, manage, optimize and grow your Mobile marketing campaigns using programmatic sources and the wealth of Jampp tools at your fingertips
- Conduct in-depth analytics to proactively identify performance improvements, opportunities, and unpick problems
- Work side by side with our international clients to help them improve their campaigns performance and strategy to deliver outstanding results. Provide them with insightful analysis, expertise and technical support
- Work closely with our internal teams to help drive forward key projects across the company
- Recent Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record with 1 to 2 years of working experience.
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Spanish is a plus
- Proficient at data handling, analysis and report building
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks
- Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 💰Competitive salary
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- A guaranteed Global Environment! We have jamppers from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺... our customers are not the only ones from around the globe 😉
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines behavioral data with predictive and programmatic technology to generate revenue for our customers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire consumers to be active in their favorites apps more often.
Short version: we are a team of +100 mobile specialists, using data to build unique products used by the fastest growing global app-driven businesses.
Jampp serves a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Systems Analyst (Prod Support Mid-level Engineer/Dev)
Visa, Austin TX, US
Sr. Business Systems Analyst - NetSuite
Okta, San Francisco, CA
French speaking Proposal Writer
Qualtrics, Dublin, Ireland
Systems Engineer, Senior Global Endpoint Operations
Visa, Ashburn VA, US
Community Operations Part-timer
Wolt, Stockholm, Sweden
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.