As a part of Jampp’s growth ambitions, we are looking for a Senior Sales Manager to help further expand the Jampp brand and business in Brazil.
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for communication, data, marketing, and technology. Although your main responsibility will be to bring new clients through the door and gain their trust, you’ll need to quickly master a range of new subjects and wear many hats.
At Jampp we are building the future of mobile marketing and we are looking for the best talent to join us on this adventure.
You will be based in São Paulo and report to the Head of Sales Latam.
What you’ll do
- Develop and execute unique sales strategies to hack explosive growth.
- Own your business. Prospect, pitch, close, launch and grow your customer base in Brazil.
- Come up with new ways of driving prospects, sales strategies, and approaches for spreading the word about Jampp to the right accounts.
- Ensure all key Brazil mobile app players understand Jampp’s product and overall programmatic offering. You will help grow Jampp’s awareness as a leading technology for app marketing.
- Nurture long-term relationships with all key customers, ensuring honest communication, fair expectation setting, and outstanding delivery - “under-promise and over-deliver”.
- Work side by side with our Product, Technology, and Business Operations teams to help them deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics or Engineering, or have a comparable proven academic record.
- Fluency in English. Spanish is a bonus.
- Analytical and tech-savvy mindset.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines and a stellar quota to achieve.
- Confident, well rounded and thorough communicator with clients and colleagues.
- You founded your own business or worked in a <10 people startup. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even (or especially) if their company failed!
- Strong Network of app advertisers and agencies (direct contacts from the digital marketing space).
- Knowledge of Marketing Technologies and/or App Marketing is a plus.
- Experience and proven track record in SaaS or media sales.
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- ✈️A structured onboarding boot camp at our headquarters in Buenos Aires that will make you an outstanding expert on mobile growth, app retargeting and all things programmatic.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- 🤓 Ongoing training and a supportive team. We win together.
- ✨ Freedom and responsibility to grow your assigned region.
We will help you further develop your career in an environment where your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Strategic Account Executive
Optimizely, Minneapolis MN, US
Key Account Manager
Acquia, Boston, MA
OurHealth, Cincinnati, Ohio
Senior Product Manager - Subscriptions
Twitch, San Francisco, CA
Director, Deal Enablement
Cherwell Software, Colorado Springs / Denver
Account Manager Belgium