Customer Success Manager
Jampp, San Francisco, USA
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are looking for a Customer Success Manager to join our growing team in the US!
The role requires an entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for communication, marketing and technology. You will be directly responsible for helping customers drive results via their mobile app marketing campaigns.
Ideal candidates will have the ability to drive marketing strategy with clients; a willingness to roll up their sleeves and execute the tactics; and the ability to identify trends and solve problems facing multiple customers.
At Jampp we are building the future of mobile marketing and we are looking for the best talent to join us on this adventure.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
- Act as dedicated Customer Success Manager for Jampp’s global customers and advocate on behalf of customer internally.
- Launch, manage, optimize and grow your Mobile marketing campaigns using programmatic sources and the wealth of Jampp tools at your fingertips.
- Provide constant feedback to product development on how to improve the Jampp marketing platform based on your first-hand experience.
- Work together with our creative team to provide feedback and suggestions to the customers about improving creatives.
- Improve our internal processes in order to optimize the communication and results between our teams and the customer.
- Comfortable with data handling, analysis and report building
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record.
- A strong affinity for technology
- Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Confident and clear communicator with clients and the team.
- You worked in a <10 people startup. We’re always looking for people who were key contributors in a fast pace environment, even (or especially) if their company failed!
- Knowledge of Marketing Technologies and/or App Marketing is a plus.
- Fluency in Spanish or Portuguese is a plus
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- ✈️A structured onboarding boot camp at our headquarters in Buenos Aires that will make you an outstanding expert on mobile growth, app retargeting and all things programmatic.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- 🤓 Ongoing training and a supportive team. We win together.
- ✨ Freedom and responsibility to grow your assigned region.
We will help you further develop your career in an environment where your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Field Operations Supervisor
Peloton, Los Angeles Warehouse
Technical Operations Engineer
Ripple, Mumbai, India
Shape Security, New York City
Food Prep and Packing Team Member (Green Chef) FT/PT
HelloFresh, USA- Swedesboro
Programme Manager - Production Capability Acquisition
Global Operations Manager
Flexport, Copenhagen, DK