Mobile Specialist [APAC]
Jampp, Berlin, Germany
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Who are we?
Jampp is building the future of mobile app marketing using our homegrown cutting edge technology, colossal data processing capabilities and single-minded focus on driving mobile growth for our global partners.
We are a bunch of uncommonly hardworking, spirited and tenacious individuals making our steady way to the top of the Mobile Marketing tech space. Our hands are dirty, we’re never quite satisfied and we are annoyingly resilient.
Who are we looking for?
An entrepreneurial mindset and a passion for data, marketing, and technology. We need people who are comfortable running in-depth analysis one minute and then brave enough to jump in and take action the next.
The final piece of the puzzle is being able to communicate clearly and work effectively with clients from all over the world not to mention our own internal teams (spread across 7 cities). It’s a unique mix of analysis, execution and collaborative effort.
This position is to be based in Singapore.
What will you be responsible for?
A lot and quickly.
You will work with the world’s biggest apps on their APAC campaigns and you will need to ensure we treat their brand and investment with great care (as if it were your own). You will also be responsible for yourself. Once you step in you step up because in a fast growing company we need fast growing people.
There are endless things to do, problems we have not even uncovered yet and boundless opportunities to work, solve and grow.
- Launch, manage, optimize and grow your Mobile marketing campaigns using programmatic sources and the wealth of Jampp tools at your fingertips
- Conduct in-depth analytics to proactively identify performance improvements, opportunities, and unpick problems
- Work side by side with our international clients to help them improve their campaigns performance and strategy to deliver outstanding results. Provide them with insightful analysis, expertise and technical support on all things mobile
- Work closely with our internal teams to help drive forward key projects across the company
- Be on the constant lookout for ways to add value to our client’s business and improve what we do so we can better tackle them.
This isn’t an exhaustive list. At Jampp we strongly believe in autonomy, so we look for smart people who see the opportunity for improvement, and are proactive enough to make it happen.
- Fluency in English and an additional language is a must [Indonesian, Korean, Indian, Japanese, Chinese]
- Comfortable with data handling, analysis and report building
- Graduated or currently studying Business, Economics or Engineering or have a comparable proven academic record.
- A strong affinity for technology
- Excited to tackle new and unfamiliar territory with the ability to learn quickly and have fun doing it.
- Attention to detail with a high level of accuracy in completing tasks.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Confident and clear communicator with clients and the team.
What we offer
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- ✈️A structured onboarding boot camp that will make you an outstanding expert on mobile growth, app retargeting and all things programmatic.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive salary.
- 🤓 Ongoing training and a supportive team. We win together.
We will help you further develop your career in an environment where your contribution can – and will – make a difference.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Coach Development Content Specialist
BetterUp, DC, Minneapolis, Phoenix
Financial Planning and Analysis Associate
DataCamp, Leuven, Belgium
Optimus Ride, Brooklyn, NY
Optical Supervisor, Shaw
Warby Parker, Washington, D.C.
Customer Success Analyst (Production Support)
Fonteva, Arlington, VA