Business Intelligence Analyst
Jampp, Buenos Aires
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
We are now looking for an outstanding Business Intelligence Analyst to join our Data Operations Team to support our Business Operations, Sales and Marketing team to deliver concrete business analysis and outcomes for internal and external purposes.
In this role, you will have to explore and analyze solutions to a number of business challenges about growth and leveraging data and analytics solutions to improve current strategies.
This is an on-site position in Buenos Aires, Argentina.
WHAT YOU'LL DO
- Perform deep data research and analytical work in order to provide data insights and reports to Jampp internal teams.
- Be on top and an advisor of Incrementality Tests, the hot topic in the industry right now.
- Participate in cross-team business reviews of top accounts to propose value-adding analytic insights than help match customer expectations
- Develop analytical approaches and methodologies that provide insight into global business performance.
- Participate proactively in Quarterly Reviews and guarantee proper data visualization for key clients.
- Review, analyze, and validate data and reporting systems to develop new and fresh analysis (thinking out of the box).
- Have a deep understanding of business and in our products and technologies to work as an advisor for Business Operations and Sales team.
- BS or MS in Economics, Engineering, Business.
- +5 years of working experience and skills with data-driven analysis.
- High proficiency in Google Sheets / Microsoft Excel.
- Experience working with SQL or B.I tools is a plus.
- Ability to translate business problems into executable technical analyses.
- Excellent communication skills both in English and Spanish.
WHAT WE OFFER
- 📱Learn a ton about the hottest area of growth in Internet advertising - Mobile!
- 🤓 A structured onboarding Bootcamp in Buenos Aires, Argentina (HQ) and continuous training with a supportive team. We learn and win together.
- 📈 A great level of responsibility from day one and the chance to develop your potential without limitations.
- 💪🏼 An entrepreneurial environment.
- 🍿Coffee, loads of snacks and a fridge full of drinks!
- 💰Competitive salary
- Brushing up your language skills in a guaranteed Global Environment! We have people from 🇧🇷🇬🇧🇺🇸🇮🇪🇫🇷🇩🇪🇦🇷🇷🇺
- 😎 Cool swag and team activities. Did we mention an annual off-site?
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is a performance marketing platform for retargeting mobile customers. The platform combines contextual + users behavioral data with sophisticated ad-hoc machine learning tools and programmatic technology to generate revenue for our customers by showing personal, relevant ads that inspire users to be active in their favorites apps more often.
We manage hundreds of instances buying impressions in a global market 24x7 with datacenters in 3 continents, processing 150 TB daily, 850K QPS and 55+ billion in-app events per month. In order to pick the best ads and show them to the right people at the right time, we rely on real-time machine learning models (with billions of features) that give us predictions in less than 1ms.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Senior Operations Specialist - Brokerage
Convoy, Seattle, Washington
New Arrivals & Receiving Clerk (Monday - Friday)
Gwynnie Bee, Groveport, OH
Warby Parker, Hoboken, NJ
Director - Business Systems Architecture
PatientPop, Santa Monica, CA
Slack, Tokyo, Japan
NerdWallet, San Francisco, CA