Sales Executive - EMEA
Jampp, Berlin, Germany
Mobile App Engagement, Retargeting, & User Acquisition
Sales Executive - EMEA
This is an international role based in our Berlin office.
Here at Jampp we are building the future of mobile advertising and we are looking for the best talent to join us on this adventure.
- You are passionate about connecting with new people and building trusting relationships in your career. You are structured in the way you work and you’re especially proud of your work ethics.
- You’re known for being exceptionally bright - you learn fast and you’re eager to advance in any organization by demonstrating your relentless, tenacious, self-starter abilities, day in and day out.
- You are independent and self motivated, you know to celebrate wins while always striving to do better.
Does this sound like you? You might just be the talent we are looking for!
- Own the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and launching deals, doing all the research necessary to identify target accounts and how to win budgets. ,
- Represent Jampp at key industry events and conferences, acting as an evangelist of mobile programmatic and retargeting.
- Be a team player and work side by side with Product, Technology, Business Operations, and your Sales peers to help Jampp deliver outstanding results for all clients.
- Proactively and creatively tackle any and all challenges to exceed personal and team quarterly targets.
- Drive all global Jampp initiative locally, and ensure Jampp are perceived as industry experts by all marketers in your region and/or vertical.
- BA degree in Business or related field
- First experiences in account management, sales or business development
- Fluency in English (Bilingual is a plus)
- Data-driven! Must have an analytical and tech-savvy mindset.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in completing tasks.
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Confident and clear communicator with clients and colleagues.
- Existing Network of app advertisers and agencies (direct contacts within the mobile marketing industry).
- Knowledge of AdTech, especially Programmatic Advertising.
WHAT WE OFFER
- Become part of a well-reputed and fast growing company in a booming industry: Mobile!
- Great levels of responsibility and independence within a supportive environment to help you fast-track your career growth.
- An entrepreneurial environment with a competitive compensation package.
- A structured onboarding boot-camp at our headquarters in Buenos Aires that will make you an expert on mobile app growth, app retargeting and all things programmatic.
- Ongoing technical and sales training. We learn together and we win together.
- The opportunity to have visible personal impact on a fast growing startup that is shaping an industry.
WHO WE ARE
Jampp is the growth platform of choice for on-demand apps worldwide. We unlock programmatic advertising to drive incremental performance. A demand-side platform (DSP) at heart, Jampp leverages unique contextual and behavioral signals to deliver customers and in-app purchases through programmatic user acquisition and retargeting.
Simpler version; with a team of +100 mobile specialists, we simplify programmatic growth for some of the biggest mobile advertisers (like Uber, Rappi, iFood, & Takeaway.com to name a few).
We leverage diverse technologies to build our extremely scalable and highly available platform and big data tools that allow us to manage and process the big stream of data we receive. We analyze more than 100TB per day to determine (in less than 1ms) the value of an ad depending on it’s probability to convert, the context of the user and other factors billions of time each hour.
We serve our global client base from our offices in San Francisco, Berlin, São Paulo, Singapore, Cape Town, and Buenos Aires.
Our Story In 2013 we noticed the chaos surrounding mobile performance advertising, and wanted to change all that, somehow. It took us a year to build Jampp. What we recognized back then resides at the core of everything we do today: real value in this industry is derived from long-lasting app customers, and nothing else. While companies flocked to sell app installs, we designed our infrastructure and technology with a single mission in mind - to help companies boost their mobile sales. Today Jampp uses advanced developments like Predictive Bidding to serve a global client base from offices in San Francisco, London, Berlin, São Paulo, Cape Town and Buenos Aires. We are a diverse team of 80 people with backgrounds spanning Engineering to Economics, delivering sales and engagement to the world’s fastest growing app companies.
Want to learn more about Jampp? Visit Jampp's website.
Jobs You May Like
Account Executive: LA-OC
Getaround, Los Angeles, CA
Brand Success Coordinator
Market Sales Coordinator, Northern Ontario (Entry Level)
Account Development Representative, Dutch Speaking (EMEA)
Drift, Boston, San Francisco
Director, Enterprise Sales
Yext, San Diego, CA