We’re looking for an Associate Director, Strategic Partnerships who will be responsible for building impactful partnerships that drive Jet and Walmart’s customer growth and raise brand awareness.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Strategic Partnerships & Business Development, as well as leads across Marketing, Retail and Operations, to develop and manage some of our most critical strategic partnerships, spearhead cross-functional deal implementation efforts, and research, evaluate and recommend potential collaborations.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
- As part of a growing team, you will help cultivate new relationships with brands, organizations and strategic partners.
- You will act as an external and internal advocate, working closely with cross-functional teams to drive projects forward.
- Build, lead and grow strategic partnerships. These initiatives will range from content partnerships with media companies, to collaborations with up and coming brands, to experiential marketing and popup shops that showcase Jet’s value proposition.
- Create clear cross-functional deliverables and coordinate with key stakeholders across external and internal teams.
- Leverage data, insights and measurement to test and learn what KPIs should be analyzed and tracked.
How you’ll know it’s right
- If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder…
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know”…
- If you wake up thinking about big bold ideas but only sleep easy knowing your i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed…
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Minimum 10+ years of work experience in a related area (e.g. Partnership or Business Development, Marketing/Advertising/Digital, Consulting, Project Management)
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills, balanced with a consultative approach to understanding client needs
- Effective communication skills – you’re equally comfortable hopping on the phone with a new potential partner, meeting them in person, or following up (with a “make things happen” attitude)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Visio a must
- You’ll get to work on one of the most entrepreneurial, creative roles at Jet, developing a partnerships eco-system from the ground up
- You’ll be empowered to hunt for innovative partners, structure working relationships in creative, dynamic ways and launch newsworthy collaborations
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Client Success Manager, Key Accounts
Schoology, NYC HQ
Senior Digital Integrated Producer
Carrot Creative, Brooklyn, New York
Software Engineer, Knowledge Mining
Pinterest, San Francisco
Senior Manager, HR Compliance
PlayStation, San Mateo, CA
Regional Account Executive - Northern California
DoorDash, San Francisco, CA
Global Sourcing Manager, Hard Products
Harry’s, New York, NY