We’re looking for a Director, Affiliate Marketing who will be responsible for strategy, development, budgeting and operational execution of Jet and Walmart’s rapidly growing affiliate marketing channel.
You’ll work closely with our Head of Strategic Partnerships & Business Development, as well as leads across Marketing, Retail and Operations, to develop and manage a critical marketing channel and partnerships, spearhead cross-functional product and deal implementation efforts, and research, evaluate and recommend potential collaborations.
Challenges you’ll be tackling
- As part of a growing team and marketing channel, you will help develop, implement and communicate our value proposition to best in class content marketers with the goal of strategically expanding one of Jet and Walmart’s largest paid traffic channels
- Identify opportunities for innovation with an eye towards building a best-in-class, mobile first, disruptive content marketing platform to support and drive a diverse retail business at scale.
- You will act as an external and internal advocate, working closely with cross-functional teams to drive projects forward.
- Build, manage and grow our affiliate network. These initiatives will range from developing new ‘always on’ performance marketing partnerships with media companies, supporting seasonal moments through influencer collaborations, and recruiting content creators to serve as strategic brand ambassadors and lead generators.
- Develop innovative tools to attract and support publishers via content creation opportunities, automation widgets and strategic incentives
- Own quarterly revenue, efficiency and related KPI objectives
- Create clear cross-functional deliverables and coordinate with key stakeholders across external and internal teams.
- Leverage data, insights and measurement to test and learn what KPIs should be analyzed and tracked.
How you’ll know it’s right
- If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder…
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you’re fascinated by the growing influence of content marketing…
- If big numbers and big ideas motivate you in equal parts…
- If you pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know”…
- If you wake up thinking about big bold ideas but only sleep easy knowing your i’s are dotted and t’s are crossed…
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Minimum 10+ years of work experience in a related area (e.g. Affiliate marketing, Partnership or Business Development, Digital Marketing, ECommerce)
- Established industry relationships and experience working with executive level business and marketing leaders within client organizations
- Strong prospecting/hunting skills, balanced with a consultative approach to understanding client needs
- Effective communication skills – you’re equally comfortable hopping on the phone with a new potential partner, meeting them in person, or following up (with a “make things happen” attitude)
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Experience with Excel, PowerPoint and Visio a must
- You’ll get to work on one of the most entrepreneurial, creative roles at Jet and Walmart, developing a content marketing and partnerships eco-system from the ground up
- You’ll be empowered to hunt for innovative partners, structure working relationships in creative, dynamic ways and launch newsworthy collaborations
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. Founded on three simple values – trust, transparency and fairness – Jet is powered by a real-time pricing engine that finds innovative ways to pull costs out of the supply chain, creating more value for shoppers, retailers, and brands. Based in Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Sr. Product Manager (Ad Experiences & Analytics)
PlayStation, San Francisco, CA
Palantir Technologies, Wellington, New Zealand
Strategic Account Manager
Eventbrite, Berlin, Germany
Network Engineer - Production
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Software Development Engineer - II (JR0006125)
Time Inc., Bengaluru, India