Senior Manager, Web Analytics Implementation
Jet, Hoboken, NJ
Building a better shopping experience.
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
Jet is looking for a talented web analytics practitioner to join our growing analytics team. The role will be responsible for managing and maintaining our web analytics implementation (Adobe Analytics); inclusive of our web, native iOS, and native Android platforms.
You will be responsible for our tagging and data collection strategies, implementation, and data quality. You will collaborate with our engineering teams to implement and maintain our data layer. You will be responsible for managing our analytics implementation using DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager) and Processing Rules. You will work closely with our data-warehouse teams to ensure seamless integration of data into our internal systems. You will support our product, marketing, and retail teams to define measurement requirements.
The role will report to the Director, Analytics and help key stakeholders realize the full potential of event-level, clickstream customer data.
• Manage and maintain all aspects of our Adobe Analytics implementation; inclusive of tagging documentation, DTM (Dynamic Tag Manager), tool configuration and user administration.
• Define, design, and maintain our tagging & data collection strategies, technical measurement requirements, and implementation methodologies.
• Collaborate with our engineering teams to ensure quality, accessibility, and consistency of collected data across web and native platforms.
• Responsible for on-going data quality and accessibility.
• Work closely with our data-warehouse teams to seamlessly integrate clickstream data into our internal data platforms.
• Work closely with our site optimization teams to support cross-platform integration and customer behavior tracking.
• Collaborate with product, marketing, & retail teams to define measurement objectives & KPIs.
• Support Adobe Analytics education & training.
• Support Ad-hoc analytics requests.
• 4-5+ years individual contributor working on web analytics implementation, preferably in ecommerce.
• 3-4+ years experience with Adobe Analytics (formerly Omniture Site Catalyst) including data taxonomy design, DTM (Dynamic Tag Management), and mobile SDK implementation, and platform administration.
• Experience with a tag management solution; DTM (Dynamic Tag Management) preferred.
• Ability to translate business problems into actionable metrics and technical measurement requirements.
• Ability to translate complicated methods and results into plain language, both in speaking and writing.
• Exhibits high degree of pro-activeness in analyzing customer behavior using available data to influence product and experience changes.
• Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science or related field.
• Excellent communication, presentation and relationship-building skills, with a high attention to detail.
• Prior experience in Retail or E-Commerce.
• Understands the complex web ecosystems and best practices and applies this knowledge to their work.
• Exposure to project management skills, business process redesign principles, tools and techniques a plus.
• Knowledge of database management & visualization.
• SQL / Looker experience preferred but not required.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Yelp, San Francisco, CA
National Sales Manager
Yelp, Chicago, IL
Manager, Originals Slate Publicity - Junkets/Conventions
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Coordinator, Contract Administration - Business Team
Netflix, Los Angeles, California
Technical Support Associate
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
Operations Associate, Early Stage Markets
Lyft, San Francisco, CA