Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
This is a full-cycle campus recruiting role in a hyper-growth (and super awesome) company where you will drive the absolute best candidate experience. This role sits on a new team at Jet, so you have the unique opportunity to help build and shape our campus program from scratch. If you love campus recruiting and are looking to stretch your program management skills, keep reading!
- Own the entire recruiting process by creating a seamless and amazing candidate experience
- Build relationships with key stakeholders at target universities
- Collaborate with recruiting team members at HQ and across our locations on joint campus events.
- Develop and cultivate a current and future pipeline of candidates from a diverse set of schools, backgrounds, and communities
- Manage various stages of the process such as resume reviews, interview days and hiring discussions
- Maintain candidate metrics and provide data driven solutions to challenges
- Love Jet! You will be on campus and representing Jet at all sorts of events
- Smart, enthusiastic, highly strategic and a total team player
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experienced with university recruiting or other relevant work experience
- Self-driven, quick on your feet and able to thrive in an ambiguous environment
- Experience with high-volume recruiting
- Superior interpersonal and analytical skills
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
HelloFresh, USA - Richmond, CA
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Product Analytics Lead, Ads
Pinterest, San Francisco
Interactive Program Manager
Fitbit, US - Boston
Recipe Tester/Developer, Time Inc. Food Studios
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Creative Production Lead - Marketing Operations, India
Netflix, Mumbai, India