Growth Marketing Lead - Office and B2B Categories (Walmart.com)
Jet, Hoboken, NJ
Building a better shopping experience.
As Growth Marketing Lead, you will be assigned to the Office and B2B categories, some of our highly strategic and important categories for the Walmart.com business. Specifically, you will work closely with the Retail category management teams to deeply understand their businesses, and then liaise across Marketing, Analytics, Category experience/Product, Operations and Supply Chain teams to build and bring category marketing plans to life, to achieve large growth goals. You will act as a “mini-CMO” of your category – owning and creating the plans from top to bottom.
The ideal candidate is a creative, strategic, experienced growth marketer and leader who will jump in and make an immediate impact.
- Develop customer-centric marketing plans with strategic vision and attention to detail; focused on driving awareness, acquisition and retention. Liaise heavily with media, brand, retention and partnership teams to meet business objectives.
- Leverage internal creative team and agencies to build breakthrough creative to drive category adoption and growth.
- Launch, track, and monitor category-specific marketing performance; execute campaigns (leveraging various internal marketing teams and agencies when needed); create and manage forecast and budget.
- Obtain deep category knowledge to help drive category growth at scale and influence marketing-adjacent decisions (pricing, merchandising, assortment, curation, packaging, design). Collaborate heavily with category teams.
- Grow a deep understanding of consumer habits for your category (online and offline) through 1st and 3rd party data and research, to effectively and efficiently acquire and retain customers and grow LTV.
- Partner with internal and external leaders (design, merchandising, tech, product management, and senior executives) to deliver on cross-functional marketing campaigns with tight timelines, high visibility, and material impact.
How you’ll know it’s right
- If playing in a jungle gym sounds more fun than climbing a ladder…
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done…
- If you understand that without risk there is no reward…
- 10+ years in ecommerce and/or acquisition marketing
- Heavy experience working cross-functionally and building plans both top-down and bottoms-up.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with a high attention to detail.
- Risk-taker, comfortable in fast-paced environment; go-getter, capable of managing multiple projects, priorities, and employees.
- Creative and collaborative team player who can work with multiple cross-functional stakeholder groups, influence decisions, and work under pressure.
- Sharp creative eye, experience testing and learning messaging and creative.
- Proven ability to work with data to understand and analyze performance, optimize plans, drive decisions, and measure impact to the business.
- Knowledge of and interest in ecommerce customer behavior, retail, brand and direct response marketing critical.
- Office and B2B categories experience a plus.
- BA/BS degree with strong academic record. MBA a plus.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Counsel Marketing - EMEA
Netflix, Amsterdam, Netherlands
Accounts Payable Specialist
Zuora, San Mateo, CA
Product Manager (Customer Privacy)
PlayStation, San Diego, CA
Sr. Procurement Manager
SurveyMonkey, San Mateo
Part time Japanese Music Specialist
Shazam, Tokyo or San Francisco Bay Area
Software Engineer, Ad Targeting
Pinterest, San Francisco