Manager, Campaign Analytics
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
Jet is looking for a strategic, collaborative, and highly analytical individual to join the Marketing Analytics team. Rolling up to Jet’s broader Analytics & Insights group, the Marketing Analytics team is responsible for supporting the Marketing team across a broad set of needs, to include campaign optimization, reporting/measurement/data access, and customer targeting/segmentation/insights. Our job is to help our marketers drive efficient customer acquisition and customer engagement/repeat purchase behavior.
In this role, you will lead the measurement and analysis of marketing campaigns with a focus on seasonal campaigns and promotional planning/measurement. You’ll be a strategic partner to our marketers across Brand, Media, Retail Marketing, Customer Loyalty, and Marketing Tech. Your work will be critical to ensuring that marketing is powered by data-informed insights at both a tactical and strategic level.
The ideal candidate will be an analytical problem solver who gets excited about working with data in all capacities, and would prefer to take the pragmatic approach rather than the theoretical one. To succeed, you’ll need strong independent thinking skills, coupled with the ability to lead the narrative on how to approach and solve key problems the business faces daily. While strong analytical acumen is a must, the ideal candidate must also be able to communicate data and insights to business users and package ideas/results into cohesive, strategic stories. This role requires strong business acumen and the ability to get up to speed quickly on retail e-commerce dynamics.
The Campaign Analytics Manager will be responsible for:
- Providing analytics support both in the planning stages of campaign development (customer targeting, customer behavior, performance benchmarking, etc.) and performance measurement
- Connecting the dots across media channels, site behavior, and customer transactions to evaluate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns and surface actionable recommendations to improve future performance
- Gathering requirements for, developing, and maintaining business performance dashboards to inform strategic and tactical decision-making.
- Analyzing the effectiveness of Marketing promotions and providing input into the right parameters to use to apply promos across categories and brands.
- Building templates and analytical tools that empower the marketing team to explore their most common data-related questions
- Performing ad hoc analyses to help Marketers make informed planning decisions
About You – Must Have
- BA/BS degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
- 5 + years of Marketing Analytics experience, with roles focused on hands-on data analysis responsibilities
- Understanding of omni-channel, lifecycle, and promotional marketing analysis
- High level of comfort with analytical approaches and quantitative methods, with experience in building dashboards and defining reporting streams
- Very strong SQL skills, and experience using Google or Adobe Analytics
- Ability to distill signal from noise, and to communicate and visualize findings with non-technical stakeholders
- Proven ability to handle multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously, work independently, and to drive projects to completion with minimal guidance and high attention to detail
- Comfort working cross-functionally with other teams and advocating your ideas and insights.
- Ability to navigate a rapidly growing and often fluid organization.
- Previous experience in e-commerce or retail industries
About You – Big Plus
- Master’s degree in Analytics, Economics, Mathematics, or Statistics
- Direct experience building customer segmentation models, churn models, and customer value models
- Experience designing and measuring marketing experiments
- Either R or Python for advanced analysis
- Experience using Tableau or Looker for building dashboards
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Local Sales Executive
XO Group, New York
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Store Leader, Fashion Mall at Keystone
Warby Parker, Indianapolis, IN
Manager, Software Engineering
Snap Inc., Los Angeles, CA
Principal Android Engineer
Tile, San Mateo, CA
Software Engineer, Application Security
Lyft, San Francisco, CA