The Senior Program Manager, Catalog Management will be responsible to manage the external process requirements between teams that interact or integrate with Jet’s catalog systems. This role will be responsible for managing all actions and methods for regulatory compliance for assortment on Jet.com. As a Senior Program Manager you’ll be a critical enabler in ensuring assortment from our diverse network of suppliers is made available for sale to consumers balancing speed to market with quality.
What you’ll be working on
You will be responsible for driving all partner product offers that can be on site, are on site. In this function you have a direct impact on the P&L of Jet’s diverse product offer categories. You will create processes for managing the intricacies of compliance requirements and work cross organizationally to implement. Included in responsibility is working cross-functionally with the many teams that touch Jet’s catalog systems to ensure all requirements are implemented correctly. You will be responsible for reporting on the success of these activities through a comprehensive metrics suite. Jet has large data sets that will need to be distilled to understand and drive the many responsibilities of this role.
- Understanding the impact of content information/quality on the customer shopping experience
- Working closely across numerous stake holders to report key metrics driving content quality
- Closely collaborate with Product Managers to improve workflows and operational efficiency
- Understanding and utilizing tool suites to report and provide insight on content pipeline
- Breaking down large data sets into understandable results to guide team roadmap
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for to use analytics to help drive business decisions and guide product roadmaps. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Action oriented, independent, self-starter comfortable working in an unstructured, fast paced environment
- High level of comfort with analytical approaches and quantitative methods (i.e., strong Excel and SQL skills are a must, experience with other advance statistical methods is preferred but not necessary)
- Flexible, collaborative approach to problem solving, in which creative and quick thinking can lead to a solution in hours rather than days
- Proven ability to manage multiple, time-sensitive projects and competing priorities simultaneously to drive projects to completion with minimum guidance and high attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and written/verbal communication skills
- BA/BS degree, with 2-5 years of experience building process and cost models for operational teams (or similar financial modeling)
- Comfort with SQL, Excel, and reporting platforms like Looker (or other relevant equivalent)
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Peloton, Garden City, NY
Manager, Member Data Engineering & Analytics
Netflix, Los Gatos, California
Software Engineer / Data Scientist – Java Backend Services
trivago, Düsseldorf, Germany
ThirdLove, Cordoba, Argentina
GitHub, Remote - West Coast
Coordinator, Post Production - Documentaries
Netflix, Los Angeles, California