About the Job
We are looking for a motivated Technical Sourcer to join our Talent Acquisition team as a contractor. You will play an important role in creatively identifying and engaging top engineering talent as we grow as an organization.
- Drive the technical recruiting efforts in partnership with technology leadership and fellow technical recruiting team members
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- 2-3+ years total experience with 1+ years experience working in a high volume recruiting environment
- Exposure to creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Jet has a unique and positive experience
- You hold the candidate experience as paramount to your personal reputation and pride yourself at being the best in the business when it comes to this!
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
ThirdLove, San Francisco, California
Product Support Engineer
Refinery29, New York, NY
Head of Customer Success
LeagueApps, New York, NY
Machine Learning PhD Internship - Summer 2018
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Peloton, San Francisco Warehouse
Senior Solution Architect
Zuora, Atlanta, GA or Boston MA or New York, NY