The Site Merchandiser is responsible for leading the strategy, innovation and development of our customer experience at Walmart.com. Your ultimate goal is to collaborate with marketing and the category teams to ensure we provide the consumer the optimal shopping experience for online grocery within online grocery. The right candidate will demonstrate a winning attitude, be flexible, action and results oriented, analytical and self-starting. They will partner with cross functional teams in business and technology to drive efficiencies with automation and optimize the customer’s shopping experience on Walmart.com.
Challenges you’ll be tackling:
Meeting the needs of our customers: stay abreast of the competition and learn the latest tools and technology to analyze data and inisghts at scale.
Executing the optimal shopping experience: create grocery specific engagement via marketing, landing pages, story telling, solution oriented experiences, proper reviews and personalization.
Support Sub Category Perfection: proper taxonomy, attribution, basic & enhanced content as well as strategies to improve SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
- Contribute to the development of the strategy for site features/functionality and execute these across categories to achieve sales and site-level goals.
- Execute online customer experiences throughout all devices, from desktop to mobile, including apps.
- Oversee the visual merchandising presentation for the Home page and other global pages, seasonal events, and corporate campaigns to best respond to customer demand and convert visits into sales.
- Work closely with campaign and program leads and cross-functional partners (including Design, Copy & Content, Marketing, Merchandising and Engineering teams) to align on seasonal program strategies and plans.
How you’ll know it’s right:
- If you can drive results and solve problems in fun and creative ways…
- If you enjoy a fast paced environment where things are constantly innovating
- If you want to do things in our industry that have not been done…
- If you have a passion for learning, driving change and staying ahead of food trends
- If you want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change…
We think you’d look great in purple.
- Bachelor's degree
- 5 years of experience in eCommerce, retail, Web build, visual merchandising
- 5 years of experience working in content management systems
- Basic working knowledge of HTML, CSS. mobile apps, responsive design
- 3 years of experience with Omniture, Web analytics, customer metrics, KPIs and financials, A/B testing
- Technical knowledge and expertise of current Web functionality and technology is highly desired
- Highly organized
- Motivational team leader
- Knows how to have fun & enjoys food
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. In Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience that saves customers every penny possible. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously p
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Customer Experience Representative - Italian - Cork
Eventbrite, Cork, Ireland
Senior Manager - Digital Marketing
Indiegogo, San Francisco
Weedmaps, Irvine, CA, United States
Product Marketing Manager, Visual Search
Pinterest, San Francisco
Android Engineer (Seattle)
Lyft, Seattle, WA
Global Senior Public Relations Lead