Retail Strategic Programs Lead
Jet, Hoboken, NJ OR San Bruno, CA
Building a better shopping experience.
The Retail Strategic Programs Lead is responsible for leading the Seasonal Strategy & Planning team, which is primarily focused on managing the planning and execution of all cross-category seasonal events (e.g., Back-to-School, Black Friday, Cyber Monday, Q4 Holidays, etc.). You will work cross-functionally with Retail Category teams, Marketing, Finance, Supply Chain, and Analytics and across lines of business (e.g., Stores, eCommerce) to ensure success for the broader Retail organization. Reporting to the Head of Retail Strategy, Planning, and Business Development, your ultimate goal is to develop and manage the seasonal and holiday plan, coordinate key campaigns, manage item lists, identify and mitigate business risks, and identify product feature requirements for seasonal events.
Challenges you’ll be tackling:
- Lead cross-functional seasonal event/holiday planning and execution across U.S. eCommerce (e.g. developing and communicating the overall seasonal event program strategy/progress, validating forecasts/plans with Finance and Analytics, coordinating and aligning on key marketing campaigns, coordinating item lists across categories, identifying and working with product teams to ensure implementation of critical holiday features).
- Collaborate with the Strategy & Business Development team members to develop strategies and operating models, and manage/execute key Retail initiatives.
- Provide thought leadership on item list management, campaigns, and general retail planning
- Manage and guide two Manager/Senior Manager direct reports
- Setting up a nimble process to manage all seasonal events
- Identify and manage key stakeholders across organizations and geographies
- Communicate directly with executive management team to share project statuses, and to escalate risks and issues as needed to ensure visibility, ownership, and timely resolution
- Think strategically on how to solve issues
- 4+ years of experience in management consulting project management or relevant consulting experience
- Experience in digital businesses
- Maniacal about organization and attention to detail – No one will be reviewing your work but there is lot at stake
- Ability to manage stakeholder expectations
- Ability to plan and estimate work.
- Some travel required
- MBA a plus
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred
- eCommerce experience is a plus
Jet.com is changing the way the world shops. In Hoboken, NJ—just ten minutes from Manhattan—our team of builders, thinkers, risk-takers, and dreamers is pushing the boundaries to create a world-class shopping experience that saves customers every penny possible. To win, we need people like YOU: curious, determined, and outrageously passionate. Sound like a fit? Let’s make a date.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Intern - Ad Systems
Time Inc., Bangalore, India
Code Challenge - Backend Developer
Digital Marketing Strategist, New Grad – Summer 2018
BounceX, New York
Software Engineer - Back End
Eventbrite, Nashville, Tennessee
CRM/SMB Optimization Specialist
Dropbox, San Francisco, CA
Peloton, Dedham, MA