We are looking for a motivated, analytical self-starter to join our Customer Relationship Management team. The CRM system is used by our JetHeads while servicing our customers to review and take action on customer accounts. The Associate Product Manager will be responsible for feature development, from design through QA and release, as well as analytics to improve processes and procedures. The ideal candidate has a demonstrated passion for working with data to find areas of opportunity, solve problems, and drive change throughout the organization.
- Analyze customer related data with SQL and data visualization tools to support policy changes and operational improvements with the goal of reducing interaction and concession rates
- Perform ad hoc investigations to identify issues that affect our SLAs, expected volumes, and customer experience
- Work with PM to identify, plan, and prioritize new features to improve user experience and support organizational initiatives
- Collaborate with UX designer and technical teams to create workflows and monitor build progress to ensure business requirements are met
- Maintain strong relationships with call center management to understand user needs, source feature requests, and communicate feature releases, policy changes, and strategic decisions
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for data analytics and interest in entering the wonderful world of Product. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Ability to communicate and work cross functionally to ensure projects and deadlines are met
- Expert knowledge in data manipulation, with bonus points for knowing SQL like the back of your hand
- Strong organizational skills
- Bachelor’s degree from a rigorous undergraduate program with demonstrated high academic achievement
- 2-3 years of professional experience in a highly analytical, data intensive and/or product development role
- Proficiency in at least one analytical software a plus (SQL, R, Excel, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and communication skills with strong attention to detail
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.