We are looking for an experienced technical recruiter to join our talent acquisition team. You will play a leading role in creatively identifying and engaging top engineering talent, improving and contributing to our employer brand, and scaling our recruiting practice as we grow as an organization.
What you’ll be working on
Driving the technical recruiting efforts in partnership with technology leadership and fellow technical recruiters.
- Find, excite, and engage passive candidates; and ensure a superb candidate experience
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine technical and cultural fit
- Regularly track and analyze pipeline and performance data to share with internal stakeholders
- Work with engineering leads and HR partners to drive the selection and offer process
- Provide advice and coaching to hiring managers and interviewers
- Recommend and drive improvements to enhance and scale our overall recruiting practice
You’re a risk taker, a dreamer that delivers, you have and can implement big ideas with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends and colleagues to know what’s happening in the world and staying “in the know.” You have a passion for recruiting. You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing ecommerce companies around where the only constant is change and you have these main skills:
- Strong technical acumen and understand the basics of agile development principles, engineering functions, and current trends in technology
- Deep understanding of creative sourcing strategies and tools to engage and excite passive candidates
- Strong interpersonal and consultative skills
- Ability to prioritize tasks and manage your time effectively
- Passionate about ensuring that each candidate who interviews at Jet has a unique and positive experience
- 3-5+ years total experience
- 2-4+ years experience in technical recruiting working in a high volume recruiting environment
- Bachelors Degree
Jet is reshaping ecommerce as we know it. Based in Hoboken NJ (just 10 min from Manhattan), we are a shopping site on the relentless pursuit to build the greatest customer experience in the world. At Jet, we believe in bold. That means taking risks, asking “why not”, looking where no one’s looked before and crushing it! Our engineers are utilizing and building world class technologies, to optimize the supply chain, remove unnecessary costs, sprinkle in some surprise and delight all while saving consumers every penny possible and we’re just getting started. At Jet, we have worked hard to build a culture that stresses the importance of learning and of sharing knowledge. If you want to be part of the team that is disrupting the shopping norm and you’re capable of smashing the status quo, we have a hunch you’d look good in purple.
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Core Enterprise Account Executive - MENA
Dropbox, Dublin, Ireland
Product Designer - Platform
Quora, Mountain View, CA
Digital Product Designer
BarkBox, New York, NY
PM/Part-Time Distribution Team Member
thredUP, Mechanicsburg, PA
Sr. MySQL DBA
Marketing Internship - Fall 2017
Splash, New York Office