Warehouse Associate (Sparks, NV)
Jet, Sparks, NV, United States
Building a better shopping experience.
Jet’s mission is to become the smartest way to shop and save on pretty much anything. Combining a revolutionary pricing engine, a world-class technology and fulfillment platform, and incredible customer service, we’ve set out to create a new kind of e-commerce. At Jet, we’re passionate about empowering people to live and work brilliant.
About Jet’s Internal Engine
We’re building a new kind of company, and we’re building it from the inside out, which means that investing in hiring, developing, and retaining the brightest minds in the world is a top priority. Everything we do is grounded in three simple values: trust, transparency, and fairness. From our business model to our culture, we live our values to the extreme, whether we’re dealing with employees, retail partners, or consumers. We believe that happiness is the highest level of success and we want every person that crosses paths with Jet to achieve it. If you’re an ambitious, smart, natural collaborator who likes taking risks, influencing, and innovating in a challenging hyper-growth environment, we’d love to talk to you about joining our team.
About the Job
- Receive and unload shipments, verify contents against purchase orders for accuracy, and report any issues or discrepancies
- Time management skills and the ability to organize and prioritize tasks
- Receive, count, and assign product into inventory
- Pick, pack and ship all orders daily
- Audit inventory through regular cycle counts, as required
- Meet established metrics for daily productivity
General understanding of common software and every day technology
Problem solving and analytical skills – details are key!
Established communication, interpersonal, and listening skills
Ability to interact and participate in a fast-paced, high-energy, team-driven environment
Time management skills and the ability to organize and manage multiple priorities
May require the ability to work a schedule outside of normal business hours
Requires a high-school level of reading, writing and math skills
Change will come fast and furious – you will have to be able to adapt and grow
Physical Demands & Working Conditions:
- Typical FC environment with exposure to varying temperatures on a regular basis
- Concentrated mental and visual attention with a high degree of manual dexterity
- Requires continuous physical activity and the ability to lift and move up to 50lbs continuously
- Requires walking, standing, bending and continuous sitting for long periods. Repetitive hand motions
- Ability to wear required personal protective equipment including safety glasses and safety shoes
- Works in accordance with general safety rules and practices
At Jet, our goal is to reshape the landscape of e-commerce forever and make a lasting difference in people’s lives.
Want to learn more about Jet? Visit https://jet.com
Jobs You May Like
Postmates, Nashville, TN
Everlane, San Francisco, CA
Food Stylist, Time Inc. Food Studios
Time Inc., Birmingham, AL
Vimeo, New York, NY
Senior Software Engineer - Product Catalogue
Wish, San Francisco, United States
Head of Design & UX
Animoto, New York, New York