Interested in the gig? Here's a bit about the role:
- Provide regular 1:1 candid feedback consistently to foster growth within our team.
- Oversee customer support via various channels: email, chat, social, phones and SMS.
- Collaborate with other teams and work cross-functionally to accomplish company-wide objectives.
- Innovate and look for ways to redefine the problem; think outside of the status quo in your search for solutions.
- Invest in your team. Trust that you are hiring talented people and set them loose on problems.
- Always fight for a better, smarter, more customer-friendly way of doing business. You can’t stand the way that other companies engage with their customers and you will strive to provide the best possible experience.
JOANY Culture: What we look for:
- Judgment. You identify root causes, and get beyond treating symptoms. You think strategically, and can articulate what you are (and are not) trying to do.
- Communication. You are concise and articulate in speech and writing. You listen well, instead of reacting fast, so you can better understand.
- Impact. You accomplish amazing amounts of important work. You focus on great results rather than on process.
- Selflessness. You are ego-less when searching for the best ideas. You make time to help colleagues.
- Innovation. You create new ideas that prove useful. You challenge prevailing assumptions when warranted, and suggest better approaches.
- Courage. You say what you think even if it is controversial. You make tough decisions without excessive agonizing.
- Honesty. You are quick to admit mistakes. You only say things about fellow employees you will say to their face.
What you'll bring:
- Minimum 1-2 years experience as a Customer Support Manager or similar role.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Additional experience with Training, Quality Assurance, Social Media, People or Operations Manager will be highly valued.
- Experience managing CRM and systems similar to Zendesk, Sprout Social, DialPad and Salesforce preferred.
- Exceptional emotional intelligence.
- Quantitative decision-making abilities.
- Clear track record of successfully operationalizing new initiatives.
- Ability to influence and motivate people across a broad variety of job functions.
- Strong organizational skills to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously, without losing sight of highest priority items.
- Strong technical, analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions, recommendations and drive decisions.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, startup environment is desired.
What you'll get:
- Beautifully Designed Collaborative Space in DTLA
- Competitive Equity and Salary Packages
- Full Coverage Health + Dental Insurance
- Open Time Off
What if buying healthcare was as easy as buying everything else? Everything we do at JOANY is solely focused on our customer. We are dedicated to providing a personalized experience with the highest possible service found anywhere. Yes we said it. Anywhere. Our mission at JOANY is to make buying health insurance simple and transparent. We are both advocates and experts for consumers ensuring you buy a health plan that you can actually use, at the most affordable price. We use data, machine intelligence and humans to give our customers unbiased recommendations that are equivalent to 10 data analyst and 10 health care experts, all in your back pocket.
Want to learn more about Joany? Visit Joany's website.
Lyft is your friend with a car, whenever you need one
Jobs You May Like
Advanced Learning Specialist, Customer Experience
Robinhood, Tempe, AZ, Denver, CO, Lake Mary, FL, or Southlake, TX